Chapter 5: I Don't Think We're In Texas Anymore.

Meanwhile, in the forest of Millstone, a group of familiar faces had passed out by a tree. Up until one woke up within a few minutes. 

"Where the hell are we?" Hank muttered rubbing his head and picking up his now partially broken glasses. His friends then stood up and examined their surroundings. "Hank..." Bill said. "I don't think we're in Texas anymore..."

Back at the home of our protagonists, Mariel and Slider arrived back with the newly added Paula. Inez looked out the window to the trio waiting to be let in. "Matt... You can get the door this time, I'm too weirded out by Brendon's presence to deal with more cartoon characters." Inez said walking off to her room. "Ok I guess." Matt muttered as he went to open the door before being slammed into the wall, thanks to Mariel opening the door with her house keys. 

"Welcome back, Mariel!" Joseph greeted. "How was the con?" The two looked at each other before pulling out that comic book from earlier. "Uhhhh what is that?" Joseph asked. "Its a comic book, doofus." Slider retorted. "No, I mean why do you have that comic book in your hands?" Joseph stuttered. "We bought it from a rather interesting vendor. He charged us $30 or something since we "seemed nice" to him." Mariel replied. "And what am I, chopped liver?" Paula asked. Brendon peeked his head over the top of the couch after hearing his mom's voice. "There you are, mom!" Brendon shouted. The two then ran over to each other and shared an embrace. 

It was then that ANOTHER knock on the door was heard. Mariel looked to see not one, but 4 middle aged men standing out front, each of them holding a beer. "Oh my fucking God..." She muttered before opening the door. "Can. I. Help. You?" Mariel asked annoyed. "Uh yeah, could you tell us where we might be, see we're from Arlen Texas and just wanna get back home." Hank said explaining their situation. Mariel's jaw then slowly dropped before Jackie stepped out to help the 4 men. "Wow, Mariel. This is one kickass comic!" Matt said flipping through the pages. "MATT DON'T-" Joseph said before 3 kids and a cybird crashed through the roof. "God dammit...." Slider muttered.