I

"Bubba? Can I ask you a potentially risqué question?" Camila asked into the dark.

They were in their hotel room watching a movie and snuggled up together as usual. Well, Dinah was watching the movie. Camila's mind had been drifting across the universe since the moment Prince Naveen came into the picture, strumming away on his Ukulele to his hearts content.

The Tongan snorted and started shifting the weight of the girl who lay on top of her; having lost the feelings in her legs. Camila nuzzled her neck and honest-to-God whined in protest because their previous position had been so perfect. Dinah groaned loud and obnoxiously but shifted back because, well, legs weren't that important.

"The riskier the better, Chanch." She sighed, tapping a beat on the girl's thigh.

Camila paused then mumbled something unintelligible into her neck.

Dinah rolled her eyes with a smile "I can't answer the question if I don't know what you said weirdo."

The Cuban huffed and nuzzled the girl's neck again, causing Dinah chest to rumble with laughter. She swore Camila was just a puppy in a girl's body. With a grin Camila moved her head a bit and looked up at Dinah. When the girl looked back, her smile started to falter and her eyes flickered a few inches lower. She licked her lips for a minute and swallowed before laying her head on Dinah's chest and playing with the hem of the other girl's shirt.

"Are you a virgin?"

Dinah stopped tapping on her legs.

"Sorry, don't answer that. Stupid question very personal I'm an idiot do you want popcorn? I think we need popcorn. I'm going to get pop-"

"No." Camila was in the process of scrambling out Dinah's hold when she cut her off.

"You- you don't want popcorn?" she asked, squirming slightly.

"I'm not a virgin." Dinah admitted softly, releasing her grip on the girl. Camila paused before biting her lip and sitting sideways on her lap.

"How was it?"

Dinah sat up slightly and scratched the back of her neck. "Uhm I don't know it was okay, I guess."

"Really? That's it? Just okay?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows and frowned a bit.

"I mean... Yea, honestly. It was more fun for the other guy."

"Was he small or something? Inexperienced?" Camila lay down on top of her, resting her head on her shoulder.

Dinah scrunched her face with a laugh. "He wasn't actually." She said wrapping her arms around the girl's waist. "He was a size 16 shoe if ya know what I mean. And yea, it wasn't his first go."

"Then why didn't you like it?"

"Because I didn't like him." Camila shifted then, propping herself up to meet Dinah in the eyes. There was a sense of panic and alarm in Camila's actions; she had misinterpreted her words.

"Not like that." Dinah clarified "don't worry, everything was consensual." The Cuban let out sigh before returning to her original position. "I just... I didn't like him like him. He was a nice guy and everything but my heart wasn't in it."

Camila hummed but didn't say anything, instead fiddling with the hem of Dinah's shirt again.

"Chanch?"

"Yea."

" Why'd you ask?"

Camila bit her lip and shrugged. "I don't know. Just... curios."

Dinah rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Oh please."

"What?"

"China, you and I both know that wasn't the "potentially risqué" question you wanted to ask me." She deadpanned. When Dinah glanced down, she softened at the embarrassed blush spreading through the Cubans face and sighed. Tenderly, she ran her fingers through Camila's hair, in hopes to make her feel better "I don't know why you do that Mila. Just tell me what's on your mind. Honestly."

Save for the movie playing on in the background, the room stayed silent. Camila chewed on her lower lip nervously, hating that Dinah had known her so well. With a sigh she finally managed to sit up and meet the girl in her patiently waiting eyes.

"Did you... Uhm have you ever... What would you do if Uhm if a- a Uh... Ugh." Annoyed, Camila ran her fingers through her hair with an irritated sigh. "Okay, uhm hyp-hypothetically speaking if- uhm lets- say a- a uh..."

Dinah knitted her eyebrows at the struggle her friend was going through just to ask a question. After a few more moments of seeing her become more and more flustered, the youngest finally shushed her by bringing a finger to her lips. "Hey, take your time okay? I'm not going anywhere Walz."

Camila took that time to study her best friend. The soft glow of the TV illuminated her face, defining the girl's features. Dinah wasn't wearing any make up, which Camila preferred over anything else. The youngest member of their girl group was naturally beautiful; her skin a gorgeous tan, the gracious God sculpted her bone structure, and her eyes always sparkled even in the darkest of rooms.

Something familiar fluttered at the pit of Camila's stomach, and for a second she forgot to breath. Her fingers stopped worrying the tail of Dinah's shirt but instead of pulling back, the older girls palms flattened against her abdomen as she leaned forward.

"You gonna kiss me or somethin?" Dinah smirked as her mischievous eyes met Camila's, snickering when the girl flushed and jumped back a bit.

"I'm... That's not... I wasn't-"

With a grin, Dinah leaned in and planted one on the very side of the girl's mouth just to shut her up. She 100% completely meant to do that. It wasn't like she was actually aiming for the girls cheek but Camila had turned her head ever so slightly, causing her to catch the corner of her mouth. It also wasn't like their lips lingered a helluva lot longer than the planned peck it was supposed to be. Hahaha nope. It wasn't like that at all.

When Dinah finally pulled back, her lips tingled from the almost non-contact and one glance at Camila, she knew she had felt the same thing. The Tongan ignored the very loud voice in her head that wished the girl had turned her head just a little bit more to the left and instead blurted the first (Non-Camila or Kiss related) thing that came to mind.

"POPCORN!"

Camila jumped back at the suddenly of it and Dinah ducked her head sheepishly "Sorry, I uhm- the popcorn just seems really uh... good right now. Really great."

The Cuban's mouth shaped an 'O' before she nodded in understanding "Right, right. I'll go do that, do the uhm... the popcorn thing. And I'll bring it back here. For us. To uhm eat. Together."

"Right, Walz. And then you can ask me your real question afterwards Kay?"

"Absolutely. Sounds like a plan." Camila affirmed before rolling off of her and unto the floor. Dinah expected her to continue on to the kitchenette but instead, the girl waited a beat before moving. Just as Dinah was about to ask what was wrong, Camila dipped her head down and kissed her on the side of her mouth, except this time was radically different then when the younger girl had did it. The Cuban's lips may or may have not brushed against Dinah's mouth before kissing the corner of it and sending the girl spiraling into a wave of feelings she wasn't prepared for.

Camila pulled back with an impossibly innocent and goofy grin before shouting "OKAY ONE BOWL OF POPCORN COMING RIGHT UP!"

Dinah watched red-faced and giggling like a teenager in love as the girl clumsily ran to the kitchenette, only managing to collide into two tables before she disappeared completely behind the doorway.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: hey so, yea. i already have this story posted on 5h fanfiction, but its not completed. I'm planning on trying to finish it on here then doing it on the other one. i'm also breaking the story up some, just so it will be easier to update. anyways, likes/stars/comments are always loved! :)