X

A/N: SURPRISE BITCH

Dinah was used to waking up with her best friend in her arms, whether or not she would admit it in public was a different story but... it happened pretty often.

She was used to smelling her mango shampoo in the morning, used to their limbs tangling, used to hearing the steady breathing of the girl who often lay on top of her, she was used to it all.

What she wasn't used to, however, was waking up on the floor. Or naked. Or more sweaty and sticky than she was comfortable with. Or with something digging into her back.

Dinah let out a groan as she squinted open her eyes, feeling disoriented, achy and a lot more sensitive than she wanted to be. The first thing her eyes focused on were the lightly tanned fingers that filled the spaces in her own hand. Instinctively, Dinah curled her fingers around Camila's, softly squeezing it and using her thumb to gently play with her fingers. There was no real reason why that had to be the first thing she did, to stroke Camila's hand. A part of her thought that maybe it was because she loved the tingly, fluttery feeling she got whenever she so much as touched the Cuban's skin. Another part, the logical and repressive part of her, thought that maybe it was because she just loved Camila.

Which was absolutely insane despite the fact she kept uttering it over and over again last night when-

Dinah's eyes widened and she bolted upright, the recollections of the night flooding her mind.

"Oh God." Her face burned red when the events played back in her head. Dinah's gaze flickered down the topless girl who still laid on top of her, Camila whining in protest at the sudden change in position.

"Dinah, stop moving." she croaked out annoyed, not opening her eyes. For a second, Dinah actually did stop moving and was almost about to mumble an apology before she stopped herself.

"No, wait. Mila wake up." She let go of her hand and started shaking her shoulder's, immediately earning her the hardest death glare ever mustered.

"what!?"  Camila hissed. 

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Last night? Dinah, does it fucking look like I remember what... happened... last-" Her words trailed off as she took in Dinah's bare upper body, it being littered with purple-ing bruises that trailed from the pulse point on her neck all the way down past her hip bone. If Camila didn't know any better, she would've assumed that the Tongan had been a fight, but they were the only two in the room last night. And Camila was far from a fighter. 

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh." Camila gulped at Dinah's frown and sat up. Just as she did, the Polynesian sucked in a breath and shut her eyes, a blush spreading across her face.

"D, what's- wrmph?" Dinah's hand clasped over her mouth.

"Do you know what you fucking did?" she hissed. Camila's heart ached in her chest, breaking at the implication that she had ruined everything between them. How is it possible that she had misinterpreted their whole relationship? Is she supposed to believe that every flirt, cuddle, and kiss was strictly platonic? If that was the case, then Camila seriously has never fucked something up so bad in her life.

"You dominated me! That wasn't supposed to happen, man!"

Slowly, Camila's eyes eased into a suspicious squint, trying to comprehend whether or not Dinah was even serious. "Pause." she removed the girl's hand from her mouth "what exactly are you even mad about."