XI

"So," Lauren started, running a finger along one of the bed sheets as if to check for dust "Y'all fucked huh?"

Camila and Dinah both choked on absolutely nothing.

"I-i-I th-there's it- ah- uhh..." Lauren snorted at the flustered stammer and turned to face them with her arms crossed.

"Which bed?"

"Uh, well y-you see..." Dinah scratched the back of her neck "It was actually neither."

Lauren furrowed her brow. "Then where...?" her sentence trailed at the uncomfortable cough and small smile that threatened to break Camila's face. Then she flickered her gaze to the floor, finding an undeniable stain on the carpet between her feet. Her face lit up in hysterical laughter "YOU TWO ARE FUCKING ANIMALS OH MY GOD!"

"Lauren, Jesus Christ..." Camila mumbled in embarrassment as she hid her face in her hands.

Lauren couldn't help but to cackle and beam with glee when she noticed Camila's clothes "You're even wearing Dinah's shirt! Oh my fuck guys this is too much. I love everything right now!"

Dinah glanced at Camila in a knowing smirk and the smaller girl just rolled her eyes.

"Told you she'd ship it." The Tongan teased, bumping her hip.

"That doesn't mean you've won the bet, loser." Camila scoffed, trying not to smile.

"No, it just means I'm halfway there." Slyly, Dinah scooted closer to the girl and dropped her tone to a whisper "But let's face it, everyone's a slut for Caminah."

Camila snorted and broke out into a fit of giggles, hitting the girl in the arm.

"You only hit me cuz you know we're endgame." Dinah chuckled as she stepped behind her, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist and flushing her body against Camila's.

Camila leaned back into Dinah, warmth immediately spreading through her body in either love or happiness. Camila knows it was probably both.

"Damn Dinah," Lauren drawled with a smirk, bringing the couple out of their conversation and still eyeing Camila, "You've got a better game than I thought girl." The Tongan furrowed her brow, unsure of what she was referring to."Camzie's sex hair." She explained, pointing to Camila's crown "You know what they say, if the hair ain't wild, neither was the sex. And Camz, your hair is freaking savage right now so I'm guessing Dinah was too." Lauren had a wicked grin on her face as she winked at them, knowing full well she was being borderline fuckboy.

Dinah and Camila shared a look at first, neither of them having noticed the smaller girl's hair nor knowing how she had even gotten like that.

And then Dinah remembered.

For half of the night, her fingers were tangled in the dark brown locks, tugging at it in guidance, grabbing a fistful in overwhelming passion, and even to push her way when it all became too much. Camila's hair was a testimony of her own savagery because damn, did that girl eat her out like an animal.

Dinah met the tan Cuban's gaze and instantly knew that they were thinking the same thing.

They kept up their little staring match, Camila silently daring Dinah to say something and Dinah wordlessly pleading for Camila to not.

"Just call me Tarzan." The Tongan finally said, dramatically popping the collar of the shirt that wasn't hers. "Because I am un-fucking-tamable." She laughed nervously, beating against her chest for affect.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) for her, Lauren wasn't even paying attention to them anymore. Instead, all of her focus was trained on something in her hands, her brow furrowing in concentration as she tried to figure out what it was.