ch- 19

"What is the meaning of this!" Caius demands as he stands from his throne. Eve turns to Carlisle. "I will address the situation with you another time." Caius scoffs, but he reluctantly sits back on his throne, his arms crossed and a glare on his face. The Cullen's all stare in disbelief at the display in front of them. A little girl no older than 7 years old just gave a demand to the most temperamental vampire they know. Eve stands from her elegant curtsey. She stands straight and takes small strides towards Carlisle. immediately  Carlisle recognizes her presence. "You were in my office that day weren't you ?!" Carlisle asks. Eve simply nods. 

Aro stands from his throne, he calmly makes his way towards Eve's  side. He bends, his face now by hers, " We will discuss this later."  He says in her ear. Eve quickly glances to Aro. She knows he's quite upset, but she knows the outcome to their futures, and she knows that this is the only way not disrupt the balance.  She sighs. " As you all now know, I have gone out of my way to get into contact with your head of the family." She begins walking towards them. she looks at the Cullen's. All look confused at the situation. " I will ask for you all to take a step back." Eve demands politely. They reluctantly take a step back. 

Eve takes a quick breath in, she spreads her arms out. She releases the breath, her eyes closing. She begins to glow a various amount of blues, an x-ray of her skeleton showing through her skin. She opens her eyes, her iris and pupil no longer present. Particles  start to raise from her skin, suddenly the particles start to multiply by the thousands. She lowers her arms, and walks around in a circle. Everyone stare in amazement at the incredible power and beauty this girl posses. The particles follow her as she continues to walk in a circle. " I've already introduced my name given to me by this estate, but I haven't given you all my identity. As you all can tell I am not the same species as you all, in fact I am not a species this galaxy called the Milky Way. My species is of a different spectrum. My powers are proof to that. " "Then what are you?!" the bulky guy in the Cullen's family yells out. Eve looks at him. She directs her strides towards him. Rose goes to step in front of him, but Eves gaze stops her. " I can't move." Rose says. "No one can." Eve says. " We have many names that you being call us. God, Creator, aliens. But the name we chose, Servi. " Servi?!" Emmet screams out. His body tensing from not moving. Eve releases him. She directs her particles towards him. "NO!" Rose screams out. The particles spread through out the room, covering every inch of the room. Emmet a the center. The room changes. Soon everyone can see the galaxies, they can see planets pass by them as if they were bubbles. Eve walks by as though she were floating. "This is my beings purpose. We create the galaxies, we create the stars that make universes, we create the black hole, the super nova's, the realms, all of it." Eve explains. "But why , for who?" Carlisle asks. " Space." Eve answers. "Space?, what does space have to do with your people creating everything?" Bella asks. "Your prayers our not answered by my people, nor are they answered by a being watching over you. That big black abyss you call space is your God. It has the knowledge of everything  and anything. What has happened, happening, or going to happen, is all planned out by space. Your universe is going through a realm right now as we speak, and my race must put you back on the track you were meant to be on." Eve explains. " Why cant Space do it?" Jasper asks. Eve waves her hand, the galaxies multiplying more and more, some becoming so small they are now stars. " Do you see what I see?" Eve asks Jasper. He looks around him at the galaxies continuing  to multiply. "Space has an infinite amount of other Universes to assist, that is why they chose to make my race, to assist who they cant assist."

"You have a being on your planet that has to be stopped or else they will create something that will give my race no choice but to destroy your planet. It's your choice to assist. I will not force your decisions."