ch-16

An exact replica of Aya. Thats what was in front of them all. Aya's face looked distraught. Her hands cupped her face as tears ran down her face and on to her shirt. " How?, Why would you make something like this?" Aya choked out through her sobs.

Alfred looked in the direction of Aya.             " Why!? Because I lost two of the most important things to me that day. I lost my sweet, sweet doll Aya, and I lost my most precious creation. So I spent the next 2000 years making her." Alfred says pointing towards the replica.

"But how could you still do stuff like this after what you did to our family!?" Aya screams through tears.
" If it weren't for my chemicals in those flames, you would have been dead centuries ago!" Alfred yells back, causing Aya to flinch and shrink back. Eve looks between the two. She could care less about their little family drama, what she wanted to figure out is what he meant when he said she would self destruct.

"When?" Eve said just loud enough to hear. Alfred looks from his daughter to  Eve. "When the next rock falls, your powers will grow immensely. Your powers will destroy you and everything around you. You my dear are a ticking Nuclear weapon." Alfred explains, a smile spread across his face.

In a flash Aro has Alfred up by his neck, against the container withholding the girl. Alfred grabs Aro's wrist, trying to pry his hand of his windpipe. "How do we stop it!?" Aro yells, his eyes now glowing a bright Ruby red. Eve's eyes widen as she notices that his soul is showing Aro's appearance. "I can't-" Alfred chokes out. Aro slams Alfred against the glass, slightly breaking it. "YOU can't or YOU won't!!" Aro screams at Alfred. "I can't breathe." Alfred chokes out, his face slowly turning purple. Aro drops him to the floor. Alfred lands with a big thug, he coughs rapidly while holding on to his throat.

"There is no way for me to freeze this nor can I slow it down. I have tried for decades but I've failed." Alfred explains, still gasping for air. Aro turns, he was clearly pissed. Eve steps up to Aro, placing her hand on his arm. He calms slightly.

" Then I will figure it out myself." Aro says sternly.  Eve understands that this is all the information she will be able to obtain so she begins to transfer everyone's souls back. "WAIT!" Aya screams. "We can't just leave him here!" Eve ignores the whining girl and continues to transfer them back. 
Everyone could feel their souls returning to their bodies. 

Eve looks up to Alfred.  He murmurs something under his breath,  Eve catches just before they return.

Everyone lands in the room, The other Volturi leader stand in front of us. Jane hurriedly goes to Aro to get a report back on what just happened.  Though Aro didn't say anything.  Jane looks at his face to see that he was furious.  Jane flinched back, not used to seeing him so enraged.  "We are leaving. " Aro says frighteningly calmly. "But what of my father? " Aya calls out. " I will me sure his death will be painful." Aro says back, a big smile on his face.  "Thank you for lending us your home, have a nice day." Everyone starts to walk out. Eve pauses and waves her hand. The picture fram that fell and broke now intact.
Eve bows her head slightly, following closely behind Aro.

--(A/V) It's been a minute.  I don't plan on posting here often, but I will see if I can try posting at least more than once a year.  But we'll just have to see.