ch-12

Aro, Marcus, Caius and the guards are staring in amazement at what she is explaining. They never knew there was someone just as, or more powerful than them.
"His first project with the plant started to grow into something more. Every day it grew larger and larger to where it started to bloom a gorgeous purple flower.  In that flower lied a little orb. He observed the orb and let it grow.  A year later the plant started dying. He was upset, angry about that his beautiful discovery was dying. He started doing test to make it stay alive.  All failed. One day his 2 year old daughter got sick. While he was making a medicine for her she was sitting next to the plant when she had a small coughing fit. Her saliva landed on the plant and it absorbed her saliva and it started to grow again. Alfred noticed the plant was doing better than before, yet he didn't know how. Soon he decided to put the plant inside a preservative. The chemicals and DNA from the saliva made the plant into something remarkable. Alfred had to go to England for a buisness trip. That month his plant grew into something that wasn't exactly a plant anymore. The once gorgeous purple plant was now a crystallized heart. Once he returned he was amazed. After a week the heary started to pulse. 2 years later the heart wasnt a heart anymore.  It was a little girl. A little girl with long white hair, blue pail skin,  giant grey stormy eyes, and elongated elf like ears. He was confused because she was estimated as two but looked four. What made hime even more confused was that she looked alot like his four year old daughter. But not quite enough. So he started doing blood transfers from himself and his wife.  Soon after six months the little girl looked identical to his daughter. Once she turned 3(5) he noticed her powers. She teleported herself around the lab, made all of his work and chemicals levitate, she read every paper every label and every book in two minutes. At 4(6) her powers got out of control. The day he seeled her away is the day she froze his entire lab, making him have to defrost his entire collectives work for a whole month. That same day he decided to tattoo his initials on the the of both her and his necks. After six months something happens to the mansion. The dead rises and take over the entire mansion. Soon afyer the mansion erupted in flames. The now injured Alfred put an unkown combination into the girls glass cylinder. It let out a gas and made the mansion explode. My real name is experiment 3065D, but I have become accustomed to the name you all have given me." The room was silent. Everyone was astonished l.  " Do you know where Aya is today. " Aro asks.  "Yes". She replie's. " Can you bring us to her? " Aro asks agian.  "Yes."

Queen (Aro Volturi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara