ch 5

I wake up to the bright sun waking me. I make my way to the bathroom. Once I arive I just noticed how I have no idea how to use any of these appliances. To my right there is a small purple brush, a black bottle of some sort and a clear container withholding a Blue substance. To my left there is a larger purple brush and larger bottles of things with unusual names. As I sit there in utterly confusion I here a knock at the door. ''Miss, it's Jane '' I here ''may I come in''. ''yes, please do come in '' I day as loud as I can though that's not very loud. She walks in the restroom. ''I need your assistance'' i say. she looks at me ''and what assistance may you need from me miss'' she says very lifeless. I look at her in the eyes and she looks back with a very stern look. '' May you help me with the appliances in front of me''. I say. She looksat me. ''what is this'' I say pointing towards the smaller purple brush. '' You mean the tooth brush'' she explains. ''Tooth brush''? I say questionale. ''Yes you use it to brush your teeth''. ''Ok then what about this''? I say pointing towards the black bottle. ''Hand Soap to wash your hands''. ''This'' I say pointing towards the unusualy named bottles. ''Shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair''. ''That'' I say pointing to the large seat with water. ''The toilet'' she says with a little aggravation in her voice. '' Miss Jane no need to get hostile with her'' says Aro striding in. ''Yes Master'' Jane bows and makes her way out. ''Hello my giovane neve'' (Young Snow ). '' Hello Aro''.

(A\N) Hi.................... Im Sorry 😥😥 I know its been literally ages since ive posted and my last post wasn't very appealing to the human eye but I will try to post more key word try because I'm one very busy and two very uninspired so please br patient.

Queen (Aro Volturi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara