ch-10

"Eve please sit down in front of me and turn around. " She sits and turns away from him. "Do you mind if I loft your hair?" He ask with a soft tone. She shakes her head and gestures him to move on.  he slowly lifts her hair and indeed finds a tattoo of initials. "A. D."  He slowly puts his slender fingers on the tattoo and is pulled into a trance.
                         Marcus P. O. V
(I'm not sure if he can do this in the movie but I need him to be able to do this in the story )
My eyes shoot open.  In front of me was Eve in a cylinder glass lab container, filled with water. I look around and see's hundred's of dolls?
I look around some more. Suddenly a young girl walks through me to look at Eve. "Eve?" I question. I directe towards the little girl. Though she did have the same facial features as Eve they had some obvious differences.  The little girl had long black hair and big blue eyes. She also was pale but not as pale a me. The girl was wearing a blue and white dress with a yellow pendant. She had a red bow in her hair. Her dress was covered in blood. It made it hard for me to not attack her. I reach out my hand the exact moment she did. I stop, she continued. Her small fingers graze the glass that with holds Eve.
Eve's eyes shoot open and looks at the girl. " You look like me. " The girl says to Eve. Eve places her hand on the glass where the girls hand was. A rainbow like light emitted between them. The girl looks back at Eve. They stare at each other when suddenly Eve starts to scream. Bubbles from the water start to form from her mouth, she continuesto scream.  The girl steps back and runs away. I walk up to Eve.  She stops screaming and looks directly at me .  I look back at her with a shocked expression. "How can you see me?" I think. My eyes suddenly become blurry. I fall to the floor with a loud thud. I wake up in another room or at least I think it is . Now the entire room is on fire. I look in front of me. A man in a lab coat with short brown hair was now standing between me and Eve. He has a stab wound on his back and he is also covered in blood. He presses a combination on the cylinder and leaves.  As he walks towards me I notice that on the back of his neck he also has the initials A. D.  But with a triangle next to the D. I walk up to the now sleeping Eve. The building starts to shake.  Eves cylinder starts to emit a gas. My head starts to hurt.  I close my eyes then open them again.  This time I'm not in a building but underwater. In front of me is again Eve still in her cylinder. The glass was starting to crack from the pressure of being underwater. A loud splash comes from above us.  Felix, one of the Volturi guards is swimming towards us. He breaks open the cylinder and gets Eve out.  My eyes become blurry again. I take in a huge gasp of air and look around me.  I was back in The throne room.  Eve was still sitting in front of me. She looks at me.  "Are you done? "  She asks. "Yes." I reply some how out of breath.
Aro walks in. "So what have you seen brother? " Aro asks curiously. Eve sits next me looking at all of the art on the ceiling. " See for yourself. " I say, reaching my out toward him. He grasps my hand hungerly. Aro gets pulled in to a trance for no longer than a minute. Then he snaps back.  "Oh my. " Aro looks at Eve. She looks back.  " Eve darling we must have a discussion. "

(A/N)
Hey guys so as you probably know ive been wanting to do a Q&A for quite a while so please post your questions on HELLO.