solitude is no longer preferred.

residing within empty space, a preference to this breeze that clings to the skin with each particle affectionate as the next, has only become more appealing as time has continued: i have never cherished anywhere as much as nowhere, the simplicity of my surroundings proving to be soothing in a sense, having been so overwhelmed for so long by paint, gold and luxury. nothing physical shall ever hold superiority, regardless of what form it may take between my hands or ahead, thoughts may alter yet attitudes do not. why falter to something so unimportant when other things attract me. though i understand such a being as myself (and whatever they may have decided upon) deserves only the absolute of perfection, it simply doesn't bother me, apologies. baring witness to such an abundance of formidable sights, nothing such a feeble figure like myself shall be able to comprehend no matter how many times its reiterated and shaped differently with gestures and small whispers, nothing excites me more than the black of purgatory leaving such a faint blanket to surround me. this place is nothing short of maternal, everything i missed, everything i wanted. 

in an odd yet charming way, they've always tried to make such a little spot of the void home for me, a better place than the one i was already provided. perhaps adding familiar aspects in places, scattering their only remaining innocence with a shocking amount of care just to see a slight smile upon my face. how lovely it is to rest my head here, allowing for their caressing once again, such a blissful feeling despite how small the gesture truly is. i could slip off into an endless dream, only knowing they'd watch on with content, knowing they managed to pacify me properly. thank you, thank you so much, for it has never failed to please me, i am forever grateful love.

love?

this abyss cannot truly encapsulate the feeling of eternity that i see within us, if the possibility of the body remaining, a pure form with not a single inch of rot within any cell, was truly allowed i would remain here with you forever. keep me alive, keep me here, keep me sustained with tender kisses. we will be endless, well with your word at least. 

apologies.

...

i have never been one for pointless romance stories and i understand this is not the outcome the both of us long for, something more to be achieved after it all deteriorates from our own manipulation, though something about the sweet little things you provide linger, making my heart flutter in such a strange way that i can hardly describe the sickness the body holds within. you have a way of behaving, speaking, anything, that sets me off. i wish to lie here with you, feathers or nothing, it may even be the air comforting us as we fall swiftly together, for as long as i am healthy and at least somewhat interesting.