Special Agent Who?

Tony's POV---
"Think fast Probie!" I say as I toss McGeek a burger. "Stopped at McDonalds on the way, thought you could use it." I toss one over to Biship as she looks at me expectantly. "Oh, why thank you Tony, you're so fabulous" I say in a mock Ellie voice. "Tough crowd, don't worry I didn't forget the fries." "Thank you Tony" Biship finally says after receiving what she really wants. I sit at my desk and throw my feet on top as I reach in the back for my burger. "Where's the boss man?" I say through bites, "too busy to show up to his own case?" Biship points behind me as I feel a sudden slap to the head and Gibbs' voice saying "thanks for lunch DiNozzo" as he grabs the bag off my desk. "Uh, actually boss those were-" I was about to say 'my fries' but Gibbs cut me off saying "what no coffee?" "Sorry boss" I say obediently and forget about the fries. "Update" Gibbs says as he unwraps his burger and begins to eat. We're working on a serial killer case right now and we've just gotten our first lead; a connection between the victims linking them all to the same gym. We update Gibbs and get ready to head out only just as we go to grab our gear, the elevator opens and out steps a smoking hot girl. "Wowza" I say unconsciously as she steps out of the elevator. "I'm looking for Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs" she says in a nervous voice. "Are you sure you're not looking for Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo" I say with a goofy grin. The girls smiles a little as she looks at me but still seems nervous. My first thought is that it could be someone from the case but as soon as Gibbs sees her that thought goes away. "Sammi?" Gibbs says in a shocked voice, "what the hell are you doing here?" He's clearly shocked, but also happy it seems. Gibbs walks over to the girl and they hug each other and whisper incoherently. A few seconds later, with Biship, McGee, and I standing around confused, Gibbs turns and says "head to the car, I'll meet you down." "But boss" I begin but am quickly cut off by the all mighty Gibbs. "DiNozzo, go" he says and I once again respond obediently. "Of course boss, going boss." The girl giggles a little bit at that and smiles at me for the quickest second ever before Biship, McGee and I get in the elevator to go to the cars. "Man, she was smoking" I say to McGee, "think she'll still be here when we get back?" "C'mon Tony can't you at least try to grow up?" McGee asks. "Well now, what fun would that be McDowner?" I say sarcastically as I begin to wonder what the new girl and Gibbs could possibly be talking about.

Sammi's POV---
"What are you doing here" Special Agent Gibbs asked after his team left in the elevator. I have to admit, the dark haired and funny one was quite attractive...He was totally hitting on me, I think to myself before I begin explaining myself to Agent Gibbs. "I had to get away and I remembered you used to live in the area and I really just had nowhere else to go...I shouldn't have come, I'm sorry." I say but Agent Gibbs just hugs me agains and says "no, I'm glad you're here, I missed you and I was getting worried. I know when Anna died you had to get away, but you can't run forever. Do you have a place to stay?" He asked. Some people never change. "I was hoping I could stay with you for a while...." He smiled and said "absolutely Sammi, I missed you." "Thanks Uncle Jethro, I missed you too." We hugged again and I thought of all the time that had gone by since I last saw him. When I was a kid I used to spend every summer with my Uncle Jethro and then a few years ago, when my mom died, I left. I'm originally from Chicago, but I left there too. He was right, I had to get away, but now I needed somewhere to call home and Uncle Jethro's was my first choice. He took me upstairs to a room labeled 'Director' and said "hang on for a second." A few moments later he came back out with another man and said "Leon, this is my niece. Sammi, this is Director Vance." We shook hands and I said "nice to meet you" which he returned. "You can stay here with Leon for a little bit while I go into the field to check some things out for a case ok?" I smiled and said thank you and before my Uncle Jethro left I called for him to wait. "What is it?" He asked, concerned. "Nothing really just...uhm....this might sound stupid but can we not tell the others who I am just yet" I asked. My Uncle Jethro smirked and said "never did wanna be known as my niece, did you?" "It's not that" I said, "I just...well you know, you've got a reputation and I don't wanna be treated differently just because you're my Uncle, got it?" I said sternly. Uncle Jethro smiled, hugged me one last time, and said "figure out your cover before I get back." It's funny how years can go by without you talking to someone but the moment you return it's like you never left. That's how is was with Uncle Jethro, that's how it always was with him.

Gibbs' POV----
She's back. After Shannon and Kelly died I leaned on Sammi so much. She reminded me so much of her cousin...She leaned on me too, until her mom died. That was when things got really bad and she disappeared for a few years but none of that matters anymore because she's ok and she's here. My niece is ok. In the elevator I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. She grew up so fast and looked like a women now, not a little kid anymore. As the elevator opened I stepped out and walked toward the car. "No seriously McDoofus, do you think she'll still be here? Bet I can get her number! Wonder how she knows Bossman?" "I don't know Tony, why don't you give it a rest, or better yet ask Gibbs yourself" McGee said as he rolled his eyes at Tony. "Ask me what DiNozzo?" I said even though I'd been standing there the whole time. "Oh nothing Boss just uh, wondering how you got to be so sneaky" Tony said as I slapped him in the back of the head. "Shutting up Boss" he said, getting in the car. I smirked as I got in after him and we drove off to the gym connecting all of our victims.