When Secrets Spill

Sammi's POV---

A few hours passed and eventually they made me leave MTAC. Sitting in the Orange Room wasn't much better for me because  was surrounded by all the possibilities I had been ignoring up to this point, but I had to face them eventually right? Finally, I couldn't take sitting in silence anymore and I got up angrily yelling "why are you all here? You should be looking for him!" Everyone in the room lifted their eyes to look at me, but I've never been one to give in to a challenge and I held the gaze; especially Uncle Jethro's.

"We're doing all that we can" he said, to which I replied, "Well it doesn't look like it."

My Uncle Jethro had just about had it with my spurts of acting out and he wasn't gonna hold back on letting me know; it became even more important to him considering I was only hindering his search for Tony at this point.

"We're doing all that we can."

"Then why aren't you out there looking for him?"

"Sammi, I'm trying to do my job. You need to leave."

"Well you need to do it better then because I'm not leaving until you find him!"

"And what if I don't!? What if I find his body instead of him!?  Then what!?"

We were both screaming at this point as McGee, Bishop, Vance, and Abby stared. At the mention of the possibility of only finding his body I began to break down and cry, but Uncle Jethro wasn't finished yet.

""Why does it even matter to you so much huh!? You've known him a few months and suddenly he matters more than anything! Why is that huh!? Why the hell-"

"Because I'm in love with him!" I screamed, cutting Uncle Jethro off. The room fell silent as I sobbed.

"I love him Uncle Jethro," I said in a broken whisper. "I love Anthony DiNo-" In mid sentence the elevator doors opened and Tony stood there with a stupid grin. "Tony!" I said as I ran over to him and kissed him hard. "I love you so much" I said, "I should have told you sooner, but I was scared and I'm not now and I don't care what anyone else thinks because I love you dammit." Tony held me close at the hips and kissed me again smiling as he said "I love you too."

And then Uncle Jethro cleared his throat.

"Uh, Boss..." Tony said shyly, "if it's ok with you, I'd like to take your niece out to dinner....and to be fair, I think being blown up constitutes for a day off."

Uncle Jethro looked between Tony and I clearly displeased and walked over saying "if you two ever try to lie to me again I'll make sure one of you really does blow up, got it?"

So, with Uncle Jethro's permission Tony took me out that night. And the next night. And the next night. And the next. And here we are, together. Uncle Jethro still has some adjusting to do, but then so does Tony, but that's a story for another time. ;)