Telling Tony

Sammis POV---
Dinner was nice but I was a bit tense the entire night and honestly, I had been avoiding the big secret. When we finished eating Tony picked up the tab despite me telling him I was taking him out. We got in the car to head back to Abby's when Tony said "wanna watch a movie?" It was so random I couldn't help but laugh and of course say yes. The only problem was we never quite got to the movie...We got to Tony's apartment and he put a movie in but quickly my attention was on him and not the film. I leaned over and kissed him and our kiss deepened as the movie played on in the background. It didn't take long for Tony to carry me to bed but once we got there I decided to have fucking morals....No pun intended. "Tony, wait" I said in between breaths as he continued to kiss my neck. DiNozzo kept running his hands along my stomach as most of our clothing lay on the floor. "Tony" I said again nearly breathless. "Whaaat" he said dragging the word out but continuing to play. "Tony!" I yelled, "Tony, I can't do this! Gibbs is my uncle!" Suddenly Tony stopped what he was doing and just stared at me. I went to say something but he got there before me, "what did you just say?" He asked me very slowly. I had been laying down before with him on top of me but now he sat at the foot of the bed and I sat at the opposite end. "Tony, Leroy Jethro Gibbs is my uncle. I'm not an agent, I'm his neice." Tony took a panicked look at the clothes on the floor and the girl in his bed and then said "what the hell were you thinking! Why wouldn't you tell me that sooner?" He quickly began to throw on his clothes but I grabbed his wrist and said "because I was afraid of this! I was afraid to be treated differently because the great and powerful Gibbs is my uncle! I was afraid you wouldn't give me a chance and I was afraid you wouldn't let yourself fall for me but then I realized I really care about you and I want this to work so I had to tell you the truth and please don't leave me Tony, just give me a chance please." Tears were streaming down my face as I lay wrapped up in a sheet and Tony stood in the middle of the floor wearing only his boxers. He took a deep breath and said "I guess I'm not technically breaking any rules." Tony smirked at me a little and then wiped away my tears saying "I may have had a commitment problem in the past, but family history doesn't stop me....Although it does kinda scare me." We both laughed a little as Tony came to lay next to me and I whispered "thank you." We went back to the movie but it didn't take long for Tony to forget about my Uncle....Or to decide he just didn't care though that's less likely. We ended up falling asleep to the movie in Tony's bed wrapped up and lie-free.

Tony's POV---
At first all I could do was panic at the idea of dating Gibbs' niece, but then I realized that was exactly why she didn't wanna tell me in the first place. Anyways, it slipped my mind fast and I lost interest in the movie and gained interest in Sammi which led to a fantastic night. When I woke up my phone was buzzing on the night stand beside me. "DiNozzo" I mumbled into the phone as I tried rubbing my eyes awake. "DiNozzo?" "Hm, yeah boss?" I said at the sound of Gibbs' questioning voice. "Something wrong?" I asked sitting up a bit and noticing....shit. "Yeah, I was just wondering why you're answering Sammi's  phone and sounding like you just woke up?"

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST BUT I PROMISE TO BE BACK REGULARLY VERY SOON! COMMENT WHAT YOY THINK SO FAR AND ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS YOU GUYS HAVE INCLUDING ANY OTHER TV SHOWS, MOVIE, BANDS, ETC. (: THANKS FOR READING!