Chapter 6: An Uncanny Assault

In the darkness of the void, you heard Yoru's voice as he calls your name. Your name echoed throughout the void and you just shook your head.
"[Your Name]!" He shouted. "Wake up, [Your Name], don't be a wimp! Show me what you can do!"
As you heard Yoru's cry of pain, you screamed. "Yoru NO!"
Suddenly, you saw Yoru's lifeless body, covered in his own blood. KAY/O was maniacally laughing, stretching his chest out as he has his arms on the air in sweet victory.
"Yoru's powers are MINE! Now I can finally conquer the Valorant headquarters and become the strongest being!"
You screamed in agony, wishing that this was all a dream as soon as KAY/O noticed you, he walked towards you and was ready to strike you down when you were on your knees, helpless and alone. However, you suddenly awoken from the horrific nightmare that nearly caught your breathless body. You realized that you were trapped by wall cuffs that were spiked around your wrists, leg ankles, and your neck. Chains were reinforced as well and you could barely move a muscle.
"Ah... my poor sweet child... worried about Yoru are we?" KAY/O asked as he walked towards you. You looked around and saw dozens of metal soldiers working on their computer systems, what looks to be that you were trapped in KAY/O's main facility and this is their base of operations.
"Like hell I'll tell you!" You shouted as you clenched your fists in true rage. "You'll never take what Yoru has! You have no right to-"
"Oh ho? Feisty, just like Yoru, I like that. I know you hold feelings for him, which is why I truly captured you. Even though that Yoru doesn't show any weakness, that weakness... is actually you, princess," KAY/O explained as he pointed at you.
"You're wrong... he... " You couldn't muster out more words because as the cuffs tightened, you felt the blood left you as drips of it start to stain the floor. "He wouldn't like a person like me... why would he... he's very cold-blooded and arrogant, he wants nothing to do with me."

"Ah that is where your wrong, my princess. For you see, I know that deep down he's looking for something. Something else that will change him forever," KAY/O explained as he walked away slowly from you with his arms behind him in gesture.

"What... is he looking for?" You asked slowly.

"Oh that, princess is right in front of your nose," KAY/O pointed at his face with his index finger as he laughed hysterically.

You mustered your strength to try and wrench yourself free from the captivity but the more that you move, the more that you ended up bleeding as drips of blood start to poor out of your neck, wrists, and ankles.

"Careful, princess. The more you struggle, the more deep those spikes penetrate your skin and soon... your bones," KAY/O explained as he held your chin aggressively. "Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the show."
"Where have you taken the rest of the Spike canisters, KAY/O?" You asked in a huffed voice.
"Like hell I'll tell you, just look at my screen, you twit!"
You looked up and saw that the were several dots beeping slowly. One dot was in the heart of the United States, one was in Mexico but that dot turned red, one was planted in Icebox, Russia, Japan, Ireland, India, and then the Antarctic.
"KAY/O you've gone mad, you're gonna kill the entire human race!" You shouted.
"Precisely, and a new generation of robots like myself will breed a new era in this forsaken land! A world in which the power of the hearts shall forever be in tact and nothing shall stop me from domination!"

---------------------------------

In the Valorant headquarters, the entire team started to visit Yoru's infirmary room, inspecting on his condition. Phoenix was the first one to enter and the rest of the team followed behind him. Phoenix started to ask the nurse, "Nurse, how is my friend doing?"

"He's sustained multiple rib damages and luckily enough no true bone damage near the main areas on his abdominals so he'll be just fine. He nearly suffered internal bleeding with all that blood loss when he was fighting KAY/O. He'll wake up in a few days as I had given him anesthetic to make him rest because he wanted to go out of the battlefield and start to train. I can already tell that he has gone through so much," The nurse explained with sadness in her eyes. "If you'll excuse me my friends, I have other patients to attend to."