Chapter 8

I woke up to his alarm going off.

I lifted up off his chest and removed his arms from around my waist. "Where you going?" He asked. "It's almost time to check out." I told him.

He grunted.

I laughed. "I know I wish it didn't have to end either but I know my house mom is probably losing her shit." He pulled me into his chest.

"Nova." "Shhhh morning breath." He said.

I punched him.

"You always messing some up." He laughed. "You know I was just playing." "Whatever." I got up and went to the restroom.

"Novaaaaa?" I called his name.

"Wassup?" "Ian got no clothes." "All I got is some jogging pants." "Okay let me get em."

I heard shuffling. I peed real quick.

He walked in. "Nova why you ain't knock?" I asked him. "You want the pants or not?" I snatched em. "Now get out." "I gotta do my hygiene too."

"Okay let me wipe myself get out!"

"Man okay." He walked out.

I cleaned myself up and washed my hands. "Come in." I said. He walked in and went to the toilet.

"Turn around you can't get no sneaky peeky." I laughed and faced the wall. He finished up and I heard the toilet flush I waited a sec then turned around.

"Dahlia?"

"What?" "Smell my hand." "No you just got done touching yoself." "I'm tryna make sure it's still fresh down the there." He tried to put his hand on my face. "I'm finna beat the fuck outta you stop!" I yelled.

He kept trying.

I slid down to the floor and crawled between his legs. He laughed. "Mane I was just playing." He said washing his hands.

"Be playing too damn much."

"I'm sorry." He dried his hands and hugged me. "Move so I can brush my teeth."

"Good you need it."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You so sensitive." "So." I said. We both started brushing our teeth he wrapped one arm around my waist.

I stared at our reflection in the mirror.

For one Nova was wayyyyy taller than I was, he looked good as fuck, and I just know he slinging.

We looked good together man and I couldn't lie.

"What you thinking bout?"

I spit the toothpaste out and rinsed my mouth. "The truth?" I asked him he did the same then we prepared to wash our faces.

"Yah."

"Us." I said turning to face him. "What about us?" "Ion know I think this situation and my bunk mates got me thinking off."

"What you mean by off?"

"None." I said turning back around.

He pressed himself against the back of me. "I feel the same." He whispered in my ear.

"Same about what?" I asked for clarification. He took my face towel out my hand and turned me back towards him.

"Maybe this will clarify."

He kissed me deeply but this wasn't like before i felt more than butterflies.

I bit his lip asking for entrance he allowed.