𝟐| 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

CHAPTER TWO:

STOLEN WINGS

"As the years passed, Stefan's ambition pulled him away from Maleficent, and towards the temptations of the human kingdom

"As the years passed, Stefan's ambition pulled him away from Maleficent, and towards the temptations of the human kingdom."

Maleficent, now an adult, happily flew through the white fluffy clouds in the bright blue sky, letting out a few whoops while doing so, doing twirls in mid-air.

"While Maleficent, the strongest of the fairies, rose to become the protector of the Moors."

After twirling in the sky, Maleficent shot right down, flying through the Moors, passing by the many creatures and rocks, flying right above the blue waters before, eventually, going right back into the sky.

👑

With the sun slowly setting, the fairy now found herself by a small lake, the forest a little dark as she walked by herself.

"Maleficent often wandered alone and sometimes wondered where Stefan might be, for she had never understood the greed and envy of men."

As the night sky had came, Maleficent sat on a cliff, hearing the crickets chirp around her while looking up at the stars.

"But she was to learn."

👑

The sun was now slowly coming up, hiding beneath the clouds as Maleficent was still in the same spot.

"For the human king had heard of a growing power in the Moors, and he sought to strike it down."

The fairy's eyes catch sight of a cloud of dust forming in the distance, making her blink and squint, soon seeing many men on horses riding towards the entrance of the Moors. Her eyes widen as she flies down and towards the, hearing many deep cheers.

Eventually, she lands on a rock just feet away from the king of the human kingdom and his many guards all on horses, all the man looking to the beautiful and tall fairy ahead of them. Maleficent couldn't help but glare at them, knowing they wanted to do harm to her kingdom.

"Go no further!" Maleficent shouts.

"A king does not take orders from a winged elf." The king calls to her, making the soldiers laugh.

Maleficent narrows her eyes on him. "You are no king to me."

"Bring me her head." The king orders.

Obeying, all the soldiers unsheathe their swords, all of them starting to walk forward towards the fairy who didn't seem to fear them as she still stood in the same place.