𝟓| 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲

CHAPTER FIVE:

YEARS GOING BY

THE WIND WAS going through the children's hair as they ran through the garden together, letting out giggles

THE WIND WAS going through the children's hair as they ran through the garden together, letting out giggles. The birds were happily chirping while the bright yellow sun was up in the beautiful blue sky. In the forest, Maleficent was facing a tree, using her magic to heal it as she slowly began to turn around.

"Hello." A voice squeaks from behind her.

Fully turning around, a blank expression continues to lay on her face as she sees Andrew and Y/n standing there, their hands conjoined together as they smiled up at the fairy in front of them, obviously neither of them knowing how much she hated them.

Diaval glances between the three of them on a branch from the tree as Maleficent fully turns herself around, facing the two children in front of her.

"Go away. Go." Maleficent orders, but they don't listen. "Go away."

Just then, to her surprise, Andrew pulls Y/n with him as the two wrap their tiny little arms around the fairy's legs, making her stumble back a bit at first, not expecting it.

Maleficent shakes her head. "I don't like children."

"Up, up." Y/n squeaks out.

Diaval watches as the girl lets go of the boy's hand as Maleficent hesitantly picks her up, holding her underneath her armpits. Y/n reaches out, her tiny hands grabbing ahold of Maleficent's horns.

Keeping her face away from the child, Maleficent sets the girl down who grabs Andrew's hand, the two running off once the fairy ushers them to go back to the cottage all while Maleficent stares at them, wondering why they're not afraid of her.

👑

Years later, Diaval flew towards Andrew's open window, seeing him reading a book on his bed. The boy gasps upon seeing the crow, quickly placing his book down and rushing out of his bedroom.

"As Maleficent had said, Andrew and Y/n did grow in grace and beauty."

Andrew rushes down the small hallway of the cottage, opening up the door to Y/n's room, seeing her sitting on the floor, using a pencil to draw on an old piece of paper. The girl looks up when her door opens.

"Y/n!" Andrew exclaims, rushing and helping her up before grabbing her hand. "The bird's here!"

The girl let's out a giggle as Andrew pulls her down the stairs, both sharing giddy and excited laughs as they rush past the three fairies. The two make it outside, hand in hand where Diaval was right in front of them.

The three begin playing, Diaval on a table as the children were around him, the two letting out laughs as Diaval moved around. Eventually, they all calm down from their excitement as Y/n reaches out, softly petting Diaval's feathers.