𝟏𝟎| 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬

CHAPTER TEN:

KING AND QUEEN OF THE MOORS

THE SUN WAS up, shining down on the burnt up castle

THE SUN WAS up, shining down on the burnt up castle. The sky was a nice pinkish-orange as the sun was slowly rising, signaling it was morning time. The birds were happily chirping away as they awoken for a brand new day to come. Side by side, Andrew and Y/n sat on the same hill they used to sit on, seeing a familiar figure in the air.

They watched as Maleficent happily flew with her wings again, making them smile, happy she was finally happy. Y/n's smile brightened even more when she watched as the barrier all around the Moors began breaking, obviously being from the fairy flying just above them.

"Maleficent brought down her wall of thorns and took off her crown."

Softly, Y/n rests her head on Andrew's shoulder, causing him to look down at her. Sensing his eyes, she looks up, meeting his blue eyes. The two stare at one another before he leans down, gently pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

👑

"And she invited Andrew and Y/n to see how the Moors had been once, long ago, when Maleficent was but a child and her heart was bright."

Together, Y/n and Andrew walked hand in hand through the Moors, fancy attire hugging their bodies as the Moors had began to sparkle again. The creatures were all happy, the flowers were booming. Just like it used to be all those years ago before Maleficent had even met Stefan as a child.

"For now, it was again."

Y/n's eyes watched in awe as Maleficent's old throne full of thorns was created into something a lot more beautiful. The dark thorns were replaced with beautiful flowers on the throne, making the teenagers smile at the sight of it.

"But that was not all."

Hand in hand, the prince and princess walk up the stairs to where Maleficent stood, her long brown hair behind her back as Diaval stood beside her. Andrew made sure to help his love up as she held her dress up with her other hand, both of them stopping in front of Maleficent with smiles.

The sound of high-pitched, ushered voices filled their eardrums, making them all look over, seeing Knotgrass, Flittle and Thistletwit flying towards them, two crowns full of flowers in their hands. Eventually, they stop right beside them.

"We present these crowns to our little Y/n and Andrew, for whom we have sacrificed the best years of our..." Knotgrass begins, only to stop when Maleficent gives her a look. "Never mind."

With a smile, Maleficent looks back at the two, one crown in her hand. Y/n bows her head, letting the fairy put her crown on before Knotgrass hands her the other crown. With a small smile, Andrew follows in suit, bowing his head and letting Maleficent place the crown on top.

"Our kingdoms have been unified. You have your king and queen." Maleficent announces.

Instantly, all the creatures begin cheering for Y/n and Andrew. Their new king and queen. Y/n looks to Andrew, a bright smile on her face, which makes his heart flutter, loving how happy she was in this moment.

"So you see, the story is not quite as your were told, and I should know, for I was the one they called Sleeping Beauty."

A few tree guards walk over, all of them bowing except for one. The one holds out his hand, to which Y/n places her on top of his and then he bows. The queen gives a soft head bow in return before taking her hand off his own. The entire time, Andrew watched with a smile.

Meanwhile, Philip walked through the crowd of creatures, stopping just a little ahead as his gaze landed on his sister. The girl looks over in his direction, smiling when she saw her brother there. After the fight, Philip had found her and told her the truth, and she was dearly happy to learn he was her brother.

Andrew grabs his love's hand, making her look at him. The two stare each other in the eyes before he leans down, Y/n leaning up, their lips meeting halfway, causing the crowd of creatures to cheer even louder if that was possible. Andrew's hand comes up to her cheek, cupping it, the pad of this thumb caressing her redden cheeks.

"In the end, my kingdom was united not by a hero or a villain, as legend had predicted, but by one who was both hero and villain. And her name was Maleficent."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾! 𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 🎉