𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

CHAPTER EIGHT:

THE SPINNING WHEELS

THE SAME DAY, the teenagers had rode together on a horse towards King Stefan's castle

THE SAME DAY, the teenagers had rode together on a horse towards King Stefan's castle. Neither of the three fairies knew that they had left and went to the castle a day before they were supposed to go at. Once they were at the castle, they had tried to get in from the guard, Andrew claiming he was the prince and Y/n claiming she was the princess from another kingdom.

Wondering if they were actually telling the truth or not, the guard had grabbed their arms, Andrew glaring at him, not liking how he grabbed Y/n's arm like that, and brought them into the castle and into a room where King Stefan and his men were discussing a plan.

"Sorry to disturb, Your Majesty." The guard intervenes, causing Stefan to turn around. "We found these urchins at the gate. They claim to be the prince and princess."

"Father." Andrew breathes out, looking at Stefan. "It's me, Andrew!"

All Stefan's men, Y/n, the guard and Stefan himself watched as Andrew took a few steps towards his father, soon stopping right in front of him. Stefan continued to stare at his son that he hadn't seen since he was a baby. Glancing over the boy's shoulder, his gaze lands on Y/n before looking back at Andrew.

"You look just like your mother." Stefan observes. "They brought you both back a day too soon. We told those three idiots! Lock them up in his room. Go."

One guard grabs Y/n by the arm as the other grabs Andrew, the princess and prince being led up to Andrew's room. Once they were in, the guards lock them inside from the outside of the room, ignoring Andrew's small bangs on the door for the first few minutes.

As Andrew continued to stay near the door, Y/n paced around the room, holding her index finger, remembering what the fairies had told them about with the spinning wheel. Just as Andrew bangs on the door again, Y/n turns to a curtain in the room, soft whispers going through her eardrums.

Walking along the curtain, she soon opens it up, revealing a door on the other end. Andrew didn't seem to notice that she banged on the small door as he was still banging on the main door of his room. The next thing Y/n knew, the door was opened, revealing a maid on the other end.

The princess rushes past the maid, rushing down the hallways as the older lady called for her. Upon hearing her calls, Andrew looks over, then realizing Y/n was out of the room. Quickly, he rushes out of the door, passing the maid while quietly calling for the girl, whispers soon coming through his eardrums as well.

The boy stops, looking down at his finger before walking a different way than Y/n did, following the whispers. In a room where many maids were cleaning, Y/n holds her index finger, seeing veins growing before, once again, following the whispers in her ears. The girl passes the many maids, walking down flights of stairs, making it to the basement of the castle.