𝟕| 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩

CHAPTER SEVEN:

MEETING PHILIP

A DAY HAD gone by after Maleficent had told Y/n and Andrew they could live in the Moors with her now instead of waiting in the future

A DAY HAD gone by after Maleficent had told Y/n and Andrew they could live in the Moors with her now instead of waiting in the future. Both were awfully excited, but they still haven't told the three fairies they still, currently, lived with. Meanwhile, a boy rode on his horse, halting as he hopped off his animal.

The boy actually happened to be Prince Philip, Y/n's older brother. But of course, she wouldn't remember that as she was only a baby. He missed his sister dearly, but he knew that she was safe. Yet, he couldn't help but worry, knowing her sixteenth birthday was to come soon.

After his sister was taken, Philip always celebrated his sister's birthday every year, even if she wasn't there. Philip opens up his satchel, searching through it for the map he used for directions to the castle that was miles away from where he currently was at the moment.

"Aunties, we're almost sixteen. We need a life of our own." A distant voice fills his ears.

Glancing over his shoulder, his eyes land on Y/n's distant figure, watching as she walked around a small blue lake. Curiously, he walks over, hiding behind a tree as he listened to her talk to herself.

"No. We both love you very much, but it's time to say goodbye." Y/n continues. "You've been very good to me and Andrew, except the time you accidentally fed us spiders."

Coming out from behind the tree, Philip steps down, the small thud being heard which causes Y/n to turn around, gasping while moving back upon seeing an unfamiliar face in front of her. The only guy she has ever seen was Andrew and Diaval.

As Philip had gotten a closer look, he took notice of how similar she looked to his baby sister. The same beautiful e/c eyes, and the long h/c hair laying behind her shoulders and down her back. Her red cheeks were also the same as he had last seen her.

"Hello." Philip greets, but she doesn't respond. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm on my way to King Stefan's castle and I've become hopelessly lost. Can you help me?"

As the boy takes a few steps forward, Y/n continued taking steps back when he did, staring at him with slightly wide eyes. As she took another step back, she trips on a root. Philip quickly helps her up which he had gotten a closer look in her eyes. They were exactly the same. Y/n quickly releases her hand from his.

"Forgive me." Philip says.

Y/n points out in the distance. "It's that way. The castle. What's your name?"

"It's Philip." Philip replies.

Y/n bows. "Hello, Philip."

"What's yours?" Philip asks. He needed to know.