šŸŽįµ—įµ’įµįµ‰įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³šŸŽ

"Are you alright ?", Taehyung questioned, rubbing his omega's back. The younger said nothing, except nodding a little.

Jungkook had been extremely quiet, ever since they came back from the grave-yard.
He sighed, before laying his head on Taehyung's bicep, closing his already droopy eyes.

"Have you taken your pills ?", he asked, looking back at Taehyung.
The elder nodded and caressed Jungkook's cheek. Crouching down, he took hold of Koo's smaller palm and pressed his lips against it. "Do you want to sleep?", the elder questioned, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist. The omega didn't answer and snuggled closer to his mate.

"Do you miss them?", Taehyung again questioned, trying his best to make Jungkook stay awake, at least till dinner. "Not really", Jungkook replied in a groggy voice, "Didn't get to spend enough time with them to miss them".

"I'll miss you", Taehyung stated, hoping for some reaction from his mate, which, he infact was successful in. Jungkook chuckled lightly, opening his eyes wide, "You can visit anytime, you know right ?"

Taehyung hit his heart dramatically, "Oh lord what a mercy you have bestowed upon me!", exclaiming loudly, he laughed, getting small punches on his chest in return.

He looked at his omega with love-filled eyes, "Koo, h-have you considered it ye-yet?"
"Considered what Taehyungie?", Jungkook sat upright.
Taehyung took Jungkook's palm in his bigger one and smooched the younger's knuckles, "Mov-moving in with me. Have you th-thought about it?"

Jungkook kept quiet for a while, and looked down, "I-I am not sure, really-", before he could complete, he felt Taehyung's lips pressed against his.
The elder cupped his omega's tiny face and spoke, breaking the kiss, "It's alright. Take your time. You don't need to force yourself, alright ?"

Jungkook looked at his alpha who was caressing his cheeks, with no care of the world at all, "I actually thought about it". Taehyung opened his eyes, his orbs shining with excitement, "Really ?"
Koo giggled at his alpha's reaction and nodded his head, "The first saturday of next month is our second anniversary. So, how about that day ?"

The younger smiled at his alpha who was looking at him with astonished eyes. But to his surprise, Taehyung's excited expressions soon drooped down, "But I still have to wait for a whole month", the elder whined and dug his face into the crook of his omega's neck.

Jungkook giggled loudly at that and hugged Taehyung back, "It's just a month, dummy"
"Still", Taehyung mumbled through his pout.

"Sp-speaking of that, we ne-never really confessed to e-each other", the alpha suddenly turned into a stuttering mess, trying to word out what he was holding back for quite a few days. Koo widened his doe eyes at Taehyung's words, "What do you mean ?"

Taehyung looked down and bit his lips anxiously, "L-like you know, we said that we-we like each other bu-but, we never confessed, like, y'know", the elder appeared as if he was going to combust of embarassment.

He looked up, only to find Jungkook trying to supress his laugh. Taehyung's cheeks reddened, as he cupped his mate's face with his one hand, "I want you to know that I, Kim Taehyung, prime alpha of Horizon pack, lo-love Jeon Jungkook, prime omega of Autmm pack".

Though Taehyug started with an extremely stout and loud voice, but his last words sounded like mere mumbles, coming out of a disowned puppy.

Jungkook burst out into laughter, failing to keep it down any further, "Taehyungie", he giggled, rolling down on the bed, "Taehyungie, oh my! You're not taking any vow Taetae. You're confessing your love to someone. You need to be more gentle", the younger held his alpha's right cheek gently, smiling brightly.

"Really ?", Taehyung asked, staring at Koo in awe.

On getting a nod from the younger, within a blink of eye, the omega was under Taehyung, "Then teach me".

Jungkook's doe eyes widened further, for it was the first time he saw Taehyung being so straightforward yet so bashful.
The hue of red spread on Taehyung's face had written the elder's shyness all over.

Jungkook blushed at the dark stare of his mate and their proximity. He felt Taehyung's leg in between his legs, pressed against his thighs. The elder was holding Jungkook's both arms using his left hand and had his right hand wrapped around his omega's waist.

Before Jungkook could speak, his blush darkened further, listening to Taehyung's deep yet soft voice, "Teach me how to be gentle, Jeon Jungkook".

Jk jk

Jk jk. Or am I ? 👀