Prologue - 0

~prologue

"Marry Me!" the business woman dressed elegantly looking cold but the eyes carried some gentleness when she uttered those words looking the woman standing before her.

"And why would I do that... Who are you... Are you trying to seduce me... No I won't fall for that even though you're distracting me with your pretty and handsome face," The cat eyed girl replied savagely.

"I'll help you to revenge your enemies and step up your career IF YOU AGREE TO MARRY ME," The business woman said.

The cat eyed girl thought for a moment... 'the deal is catchy should I risk it. She looks really beautiful for a business tycoon but why would she want me?'

"Why would you want me to marry you?" the cat eyed girl asked without battling an eyelid.

"I Love You," the cold business woman uttered making her secretary, bestfriends and the cat eyed girl to chock on their own salivas.

"Am I hearing it right? You Love Me?," the cat eyed girl pointed herself and asked the business woman.

The business woman elegantly nodded and her lips curved upwards forming a very bright, gentle and flashy smile.

It (smile) made everyone stunned and go blind for a moment.

The cat eyed woman returned the smile and said yes for the proposal.

"DON'T EVER THINK OF LEAVING ME. I'M DEEPLY AND TRUTHFULLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. SO LET'S GET MARRIED." The cold and emotionless business woman smiled again.

This Story screamsss CHAOS AND CRINGE WORTHY in my mind
:)

I know some stories contains revenge and a lover who's a business tycoon. This story might look same but it's not because the connection between the characters and the plot is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I did not copy others work. You can personally text on my Wattpad profile to know anything... I don't mind ;)