The Cousin - 3

~the cousin

"Rosie rosie where are we going?" Jennie asked her friend who is busy using her phone.

"Yah answer me... Oooo chatting with girlfie eh?" Jennie laughed mischievously.

"Uhm yes. Didn't I tell you I'm in a long distance relationship when we're studying?"

"Ahh yes... So who's this unlucky person to be your girlfriend," Jennie laughed again.

"Wifey stop teasing me or I'm gonna push you out of the car."

"Ah aniyo aniyo.... I still wanna live. You know I also want a lover who's sexy, handsome, beautiful and must protect me." Jennie pouted.

"Hoho what else criteria?"

"Ahm my lover should be loving to me only and must pamper me like my parents did when their alive," Jennie mood turns sad when she thought about her parents.

"Hey don't be sad. You have me! AM I NOT YOUR HUBBY," Rosé harrumphed playfully to lighten up the mood.

Jennie laughed. "No no you're my sister 🤣. Eww don't pout! Tell me where are we going?"

"We are going to my new penthouse which is gifted to me by my Cousin." Rosé continued texting her girlfriend.

"Well this is new. A cousin gifting penthouse? You didn't tell me you have a lovely cousin... Waeyo! Is your cousin single?" Jennie coquettishly asked.

"Um first my Cousin is really lovely. Yes she's single. You might have some chance to date her!" Rosé chuckled.

"Rosie Posie what is your cousin's name?"

"Lalisa Manoban," Rosé answered.

Jennie was stunned for a moment. A business tycoon is her Cousin.

"YAH ... You didn't tell me Lalisa Manoban the great Dare Devil of Business is your Cousin," Jennie yelled and Rosé chocked.

"Hehe... Why are you shouting? Maybe we can see her later because she's actually living next to my penthouse," Rosé nervously chuckled.

"Rosie ... Rosieyah I heard she's cold as ice and hate women approaching her...  But she's very talented and also own LINI FASHION & CO. How in the world you're telling I might have chance to date her?!"

'If only you know!' Rosé thought.

"She's totally different from the outsiders description. Lisa just hate flirty women. Yea LINI FASHION & CO... That's where we gonna start our internship from tomorrow," Rosé replied nervously.

"Ah Jinjja... We gonna work there... It's my dream company. I would like to build my own Fashion Company but I'm going to get some experiences from LINI FASHION & CO."

Rosé nodded and ended the call on her phone.

On the other side.

The driver and Secretary Jeongyeon was observing the car riding infront of them when Lisa's personal phone rang.

"It's from Lady Roseanne, CEO L," Jeongyeon answered the call and turned on the  speaker mode.

"Ah aniyo aniyo.... I still wanna live. You know I also want a lover who's sexy, handsome, beautiful and must protect me." Jennie's voice boomed in the phone once the call was answered.

Jeongyeon was shocked for a moment to hear Young Madame's voice with Lady Roseanne too.

"Hoho what else criteria?"  Rosé asked Jennie.

Suddenly Jeongyeon felt nervous for her answer. What if the criteria didn't suit CEO L and she'll go berserk 🤐.

"Ahm my lover should be loving to me only and must pamper me like my parents did when their alive," Jennie answered.

Jeongyeon felt sympathy for Young Madame. She lost her parents and now only she's knowing about the cause of the accident.

"Hey don't be sad. You have me! AM I NOT YOUR HUBBY," Rosé harrumphing can be heard on the speaker.

Suddenly the aura in Car changed to something dark. Jeongyeon turned to see his friend Lisa face is dark as ash.

Jeongyeon: "..." Boss it's just endearments between best friend don't Glare at the phone!

Jeong prayed nothing to happen to Lady Roseanne later. 🤣

"No no you're my sister 🤣. Eww don't pout! Tell me where are we going?"

A victorious smirk appeared in Lisa's face.

Jeongyeon: "..." Boss do you have to be this childish... They're just teasing each other.

Jeongyeon also hear Lady Roseanne telling about some New penthouse.

'ahhh just because of Young Madame going to stay with Lady Roseanne, Boss arranged an exclusive penthouse beside hers today morning,' Jeongyeon thought.

"Well this is new. A cousin gifting penthouse? You didn't tell me you have a lovely cousin... Waeyo! Is your cousin single?"

Jeongyeon including the driver startled when Jennie asked if their Boss is single? 🤣

Jeongyeon, Driver : "...." What do you mean... Ofc our boss is single. She's loyal to young madame.

"Um first my Cousin is really lovely. Yes she's single. You might have some chance to date her!"

Jeongyeon silently laughed. Lady Roseanne is really paving a path to matchmake young Madame with our Boss.

"Rosie Posie what is your cousin's name?"

"Lalisa Manoban," Rosé said. 

There was a moment of silence.

"YAH ... You didn't tell me Lalisa Manoban the great Dare Devil of Business is your Cousin," Jennie yelled.

Jeongyeon and the Driver chocked on their own salivas when they heard ' Dare Devil of Business ' . Nobody dared to call Lisa like that and their young Madame is addressing her like that.

But Lisa's face was blank... No reaction.

"Rosie ... Rosieyah I heard she's cold as ice and hate women approaching her...  But she's very talented and also own LINI FASHION & CO. How in the world you're telling I might have chance to date her?!"

Lisa chuckled hearing that. For a minute the driver and Jeongyeon became statue. Their cold boss is chuckling. 👀

"She's totally different from the outsiders description. Lisa just hate flirty women. Yea LINI FASHION & CO... That's where we gonna start our internship from tomorrow."

'Lady Roseanne is gonna earn some exclusive gift for boasting our boss to young madame,' Jeongyeon thought

"Ah Jinjja... We gonna work there... It's my dream company. I would like to build my own Fashion Company but I'm going to get some experiences from LINI FASHION & CO."

The excitement in Jennie's voice can be identified. Lisa smiled for a split second. Jeongyeon failed to notice it.

After that the call ended by Lady Roseanne.

"Boss Lady Roseanne ended the call and we're here." Jeongyeon announced.

To be continued 👀

Gais I'll be very much grateful if you share your opinions or thoughts in the comments ... I'm always ears to your suggestions and all .... Thank you guys :)