Same surname! - 4

~ same surname

"Rosie... This penthouse is really amazing. Are we going to stay here?" Jennie asked Rosé who's roaming her eyes around the place.

The penthouse is on Jennie's name. Jennie didn't even know that 😶.

' Uhm truth to be told For A Cold Woman my cousin is really thoughtful to prepare this for Jennie.' Rosé thought internally.

"Yes Jenjen... We will be here but may I know why did you decided to move out from Quartz Mansion right after you came back?" Rosé scratched her head. It's not that she doesn't know anything, she's pretending not to know.

"Rosie I believe you more than anyone right now. My Grandpa is not reachable also at the moment. Let's just say I heard something that I shouldn't have heard." Jennie's face was blank.

Rosé is really angry at the Elder Kim and his family. How could he kill his Own brother.

What is the reason? Is there anyone else in this controlling from behind? That's the only thought going on in Jennie and Rosé's mind.

Rosé walked towards Jennie and held her hand. "You know I'm always here for you. As a sister and bestfriend. You can always trust me Jennie."

"Thank you." Jennie nodded with teary eyes.

"Now will you please tell me what did you listened to?" Rosé asked cautiously. She didn't wanna pry or pressure Jennie into telling her anything.

Jennie started telling what she heard.

Flashback

After landing on the airport nobody came to receive her. This is expected by Jennie herself. She called her personal driver to pick her up.

She's the young princess of Kim Family. Jennie has the rights to order and instruct some of her workers.

She left her suitcase in the room and passed by Woobin's office room to go downstairs but she heard some clinking glasses and laughing sounds.

Jennie curiously peeked on the door to see Woobin, his wife and nancy drinking wine and laughing. She couldn't hear properly so she leaned in a little.

"Woobin how long are we gonna take care of that girl! She's above 18 and don't have parents.... Why should we take responsibility for her?" Shin Min-a asked while sipping her drink.

"Ha did you forget that we are the one who caused the accident to kill my younger brother and his sweet family?" Woobin laughed and sighed dramatically.

Jennie gasped and closed her mouth.

"Well daddy... But still why? We sent her away three years to take over the Kim Company from her father's hand. Now that she has returned and more than eligible to handle the company... Does that mean she'll take over the company?" Nancy chimed in.

"Killing her family is easy. So killing her also will be a piece of cake. If she tried to take that company away from us, I will not hesitate to make her get lost," Woobin said.

"Dad I don't wanna see her here... Will you please make her go away! Seeing her face making me puke!" Nancy whined.

"Nancy listen to me. If she's not needed I would've killed her years ago. There's still some useful things that my brother left and it can only be use if Jennie approve... So we've to take a good care of her until then," Woobin explained to his daughter.