The Cold Woman - 2

~ the cold woman

Inside the meeting room, each one of them is really terrified. Thinking about what next could happen is making their minds blast. The silence is really disturbing.

The L.M Corp's CEO is staring at them blankly. It's none other than the Lalisa Manoban known as the ruthless and cold business woman yet very famous among all of the young ladies.

Lalisa Manoban also called as Lisa is the only daughter of Marco and Chittip Manoban - Bruschweiler. She is praised, envied and scared of because she managed to create a company and also make it top 1 in such a short time. Lisa is just 23 but also a Business tycoon.

She's also a cold ... Cold means You can just freeze by her aura. Lisa don't like any women or girls approaching her. She doesn't like anybody touching her especially women who are not her mother or her cousins. Well there's another one girl but you'll know it soon 👀.

Now the reason why everyone is literally terrified in the meeting room.... A Special Project which is supposed to be L.M corp's is now in their enemy's hand. This means there's a rat in their company helping the enemy.

Lisa coldly... Blankly stared at everyone. Not even sure if anyone peed in their pants. She moved her hand and clicked the pen elegantly but the whole move screamed dangerous.

Suddenly a man stumbled from his chair and kneeled infront of Lisa begging.

"CEO L forgive me... I- I lea-ked our coding to them. Please forgive me," seeing the man begging everyone felt a bucket of ice water splashed on them.

Lisa signed her secretary to handle the man and walked out the meeting room. For a moment everyone realized that they stopped breathing.

Lisa is really ruthless and have a nickname ' DareDevil of Business World  ' . And being like that and working hard earned her place in every industry she's in.

...

She walked to her office room not responding to all her staff greeting her. Lisa slumped on the coach closing her eyes thinking about her princess.

A small smile lingered on her face until someone knocked her door.

"Come in," Lisa adjusted her suit and sat on the desk chair.

The door opened showing her Secretary who also happened to be her friend, Yoo Jeongyeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon is one of the people she trust and close with. Jeongyeon is from a middle class family, she studied hard and earn scholarship by her own to her college. That's when she met Lisa. Lisa offered to work together after finishing their studies.

Jeongyeon was also one of the person who stayed with Lisa when she launched her company.

"What is it Jeongyeon?" Lisa asked.

"Young Madame just arrived at Quartz Mansion. Our man saw her going to her parent's grave." Jeongyeon repeated the report to her boss.

Lisa took long strides with her long legs towards the lift. She instructed her driver to drive to young madame's current location.

...

The sight welcomed her at the grave was very unpleasant. Lisa's heart tightened upon seeing her princess crying her heart out.

Lisa sighed and thought about the accident three years ago. She arranged her men to fix some camera and microphone at Kim Soohyun and Kim So Yea-Ji's grave to observe three years ago.

She heard her princess crying on her birthday and also uttering some words about forgiving herself. She also clearly heard about the Revenge part. Lisa didn't know what to do but she badly wants to protect her young Madame, Jennie.

Lisa saw the determination flashed in Jennie's eyes through the camera. She decided to protect her from shadows.

She waited at the corner of Quartz Mansion. Her assumption is Jennie won't stay there because she already knew who caused her parent's dead.

Lisa also know about this. The younger Kim's family is totally ruined except for her princess Jennie.

Just as her assumption, Jennie came out the mansion and called someone. Lisa clearly observed her princess pouting and whining like a kid.

She smiled.

More than years, Lisa didn't saw this childish expression on her Jennie's face. After some minutes a car pulled up to pick up her princess and Lisa know who's this person exactly. She's rest assured that her princess is safe now.

It's because Roseanne Park is her cousin plus her bestfriend's precious girlfriend.

To be continued....

Why Jennie is Lisa's princess? How come Rosé and Jennie are friends? Is it coincidence or planned? What's the connection between Younger Kim family and Lisa Manoban?