Facade ❄️ - 1

~ facade

The feline eyed or should we say cat eyed girl sadly sobbed while staring at her Family... Real Family's grave 🪦.

The Family who raised her and granted every one of her wishes just to make her happy.

The little Princess of Younger Kim family. She's Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Not until one day her Parents including her Lovely Brother met with an accident when they're on a business trip. The accident that took their lives.

It happened a day before her birthday when they're trying to surprise her returning from the trip Early. This made her even more sadder. From that day on, she didn't celebrate her birthday.

After her family passed away... Her father's elder brother, Kim Woobin volunteered to take care of her. Jennie fully accepted her father elder brother's family as hers.

The family of three, Kim Woobin, Shin Min-a and their daughter Nancy Kim who happens to hate Jennie.

Her family passed away when she was 17. Even though all Jennie felt was devastation she didn't let go her hope. Jennie went to New Zealand to fulfill her Parents and also her dream to study for fashion designing.

At first, Kim Woobin pitied Jennie and took care of her. He even sent her away to New Zealand to continue her study.

Jennie and Nancy grew up pampered by their own parents like princesses. Jennie is naturally more talented and smarter than Nancy which is why the latter is very jealous... When I say jealous ... Evil(y) jealous of Jennie.

On her 20th birthday Jennie returned to Korea from New Zealand after 3 years of education. What she hadn't expected that time was to listen to her Step Family talking about....

Happily how Jennie's Father, Kim Soo hyun, her mother Kim Seo Yea-Ji died in the accident they caused.

She saw how her uncle Woobin laughingly called her dead father and mother names. Jennie realized her parents dead are her step family's fault.

Jennie ran away from the room silently and went to her parents grave. Now she's currently crying her heart out.

Just to forget the pain in her heart she didn't visit the grave for three years. She finally had the courage to face em.

"Mommy Daddy I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I should've investigated the accident. I was helpless. Sorry mom and daddy." Jennie repeated the same thing while sobbing.

After quite some while a determination and madness flashed in her eyes like huge fire. She stood there and promised.

"I promise to bring Uncle Woobin, his family and whoever played a part in destroying our happy life. Don't worry about me Mom and Dad," Jennie walked away from there.

She straightly went to her so called home. After her parents died she didn't want to go to their own house since it's full of their memory. The only help and truthful relative she have right now is her grandfather. Back then she asked his help to take care of Kim's emerald mansion and forbid someone else to stay there. So the old man helped her with that.

Because of that Kim Woobin and his family didn't get to move to Emerald Mansion which is bigger than his Quartz Mansion.

...

When she entered the home she didn't bother to entertain her fake family who's putting a facade infront of her.

"Jennie where did you went? Butler Tan said you went out after putting your suitcase in the room?" Kim Woobin asked in a gentle voice which annoyed Nancy.

Her father doesn't really pay attention to her except giving her money and expensive stuffs.

'Ahh such a fools I'm gonna tear your fake faces soon!' Jennie thought.

Before she could answer, Shin Min-a's voice alarmed through the house.
"Oh dear why is your eyes are red and puffy... Did you cry? Who made you cry... Tell me Jen." She's really good at acting Jennie thought before answering.

"Went to cemetery." Jennie answered shortly.

"It's been three years Jennie, you should be brave and do all the things you wish to... That's what your parents wants you to do," Woobin answered.

Jennie nodded stubbornly.

"Uncle can I stay somewhere else." Jennie blurted out. Woobin was really taken aback but seeing Jennie's face emotionless face he shrugged it off.

"You just returned from New Zealand after Three years and now you want to go stay somewhere else Jennie?" Nancy asked annoyingly.

Woobin glared at his daughter to make her quiet.

"Staying in Kim's Mansions are making me remember my parents. I would like to stay with my friends and it'll be also easy for me to continue my internship." Jennie reasoned out. It was actually quite reasonable so Woobin agree to it after some thoughts.

...

After exiting the Quartz Mansion, a creepy smile flashed on her face. Without any thoughts she take her phone out and contacted her friend.

The friend who happened to study fashion designing with her in College and also returned to Korea 2 days ahead her.

After some second the call went through....

"Hey Chipmunk! I need a favour?" Jennie asked using her aegyo voice.

"Eww Jen will you please stop calling me that!" A voice said annoyingly.

"Haha mianhe Roseanne Park .... I need your help!" Jennie said.

"Ahh arasseo arasseo.... Where are you now... I'll pick you up Maam," Rosé answered playfully.

After some minutes Rosé appeared with A driver driving a benz and picked up Jennie and headed to her penthouse.

Little did Jennie know Someone has been following her from the moment she stepped on Korea.

To be continued 👀

I've already wrote the chapter 2 and 3 but I'll update it later... I'm having exam this week so updates for my all story will be slow... Thanks ☺️