𝓞𝓷𝓮

YNS POV

I was in the kitchen making lunch after a long day working at home. ''Who thought it would be so hard working as a graphic designer?''

I shrugged and put my plate with two pj sandwiches on it.
Before I heard a knock, I had forgotten that my new roommate was going to move in today- and here I am in some baggy pyjamas pants that could probably fit a dad and a black t-shirt. But I had to open up for them so that was what I did.

And there was a tall wealthy male, standing with some boxes and messy hair. I couldn't do else then softly smile ''hey, you must be my new roommate right?''

of course he was what else reason would he be here with boxes full of stuff.

''Yeah that's me'' he said with a bigger smile ''well welcome, do you need some help with those boxes?''

I opened the door wider and saw him walk inside. ''That would be nice if you could!'' he semi-yelled as he had already found the empty room he would be staying in.

and I began listing the boxes and leaving them in his room till they had all of them inside.

WILBURS POV

Wow, such a nice woman, I hope I didn't come at the wrong moment... I just smiled and saw her walk back to the kitchen.

I think her name was yn, i should probably just pack up my things so it looks a little more acceptable. I began opening the boxes packing out the stuff that was in them one by one.

NO ONES POV

They both went back to their own thing and yn started working again as wilbur was still organising his room as he liked it clean and pretty.

Yn didn't think much about Wilbur but she just hoped he isn't one of those that always have people over and blasting music.
She likes it calm most of the time so she can concentrate.

-time skip to ish 6pm- (so like 3 hour later)

YNS POV

I was sitting on the couch watching house wifes with my bluelight glasses and a messy bun in my hair. (if you have long enough hair)

I heard someone walking behind me so i turned around and saw him again, wasn't his name wilbur or something? Whatever, i just smiled ''are you done
so fast?''

he took a sip of his water bottle and chuckled ''yeah'' he sat down beside me and fluffed up his hair . ''damn'' i lauhed a little impressed.

I didnt know what to do i just sat there and made it awkward before he rested his arm on the top of the couch and looked over at the tv ''oh so you like to see women fight about nothing? Huh'' he continued with his cute chuckle.

How could i not smile from his face ''mhm...''
''Well tell me more about yourself'' he asked. I yawned and fixed my glasses ''um my name is yn and im really tired because i have worked a lot today. What about you?''

WILBURS POV

Okay at least i got her name right but now i have to introduce myself without making it weird
''So my name is Wilbur and I make a lot of music'' I smiled looking at her pretty eyes.

''But if you are so tired you should go to sleep hun'' he saw that she was tired and had probably worked a lot and done a lot of stuff today.

''But it's not that late''
''I know but you need rest'' I fired back trying not to lift my voice just being nice and caring as it isn't fun being tired and constantly having a headache.

''Im fine'' she said refusing and i have just met this woman i can't push her so i just said '' okay then, would you come a little closer please?''

i don't know if that sounded creepy in her ears but i meant it in a nice way.

She moved a little closer and I carefully laid her down on my chest holding my hands on her forehead. ''Now close your eyes and forget all worries okay?''

YNS POV

I laid there on his chest, closing my eyes and breathing deep. I don't know why but I feel safe laying here.

I didn't pay much attention but I think he turned off the tv and was all quiet....

-
-
-
-
Words - 747