𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

~~~next morning~~~

YNS POV

I woke up from my alarm ringing. It wasn't often ⟟ had meetings or had to work early, but now I had to. So ⟟ stood up and dressed up in -the pic-

I wanted to dress a little classy but still my style of you get what ⟟ mean

When i walked out of my room I saw Wilbur sleeping on the couch. I went to bet before him and didn't know he had just fell asleep on the f•cking couch.

I whisper just to be sure if he's sleeping or not " Wilbur? You awake?"

He didn't gave any sound other than some whining sounds and some groaning.

We was probably like half asleep. So he could hear me, but was to sleepy to answer. (Relatable tbh)

I walke in front of the couch looking at him. " morning" a tired dark voice said as i smiled at his cute morning face.

" good morning Will-"
Then ⟟ got cut off by his dark voice again.

" can we cuddle pleeeaaassee?" He asked with a still really tired voice.

I sighed and looked at the clock, i had some extra time so i laid down (not with the leather jacket ofc)

I could feel feel sleepy, warm breath. Why did he want to cuddle with me, why not anybody else?

He took his arms around my waist and put his face in my neck. " where were you going? Something important? "

" mhm...so I can't stay here for long" i answer. All of his touch and just us two cuddling made me blush like crazy.

It was a good think he had his eyes only halfway open and he wasn't facing my face.

He just hugged me tighter like he didn't want me to go. " can't you just stay here? With meeee?"

Whatever he said from now on just made her blush more. "N-no I kind of need to go to that meeting in 17 minutes."

"but we're laying so nice here." I agree we did lay nice and I want to lay threr insted of going to some stupid meeting, but it was an potential job meeting so I had to give it a chance and getting lete isnt a good way to start it.

" I know Wilbur but I have to go now..." I didnt try getting out of his arms it was to comfertable to do such thing. but then i feel him removing his hands and I almost fell down from the couch. but I got up before falling.

I patted his head before putting my jakcet on at taking my bag over my shoulder, "see you later Wilby!"

WILBURS POV

I herd the door close and groaned agin, I had almost forgott that tommy where going to be here at two. I knew the clock wasnt that much, but its a lot to do befor he comes here.

like dressing up, eat and clean this mess- who would know it could be so messy in a little dorm?

I got up and walked inside my room agin to find some clean clothes. I finally foud clothes that looked kind of good. I had no good reason to be looking more nice than regular, but i just loked the outfit. it makes me feel good.

(the outfit btw)

I made eggs and sat down and began eating

I wish I could stay with yn for a little longer earlier... she was so nice and cute. shes a good friend and i'll have to make her feel safe.

Am i catching feelings? so fast? nah, shes just a nice friend. I hope tommy dosent get jelous when I introduse him to her.

~~~2 pm~~~

After cleaning the apartment not much but enough for it to look presentable.

Tommy knocked on the dorm door and i was quick to open up for him.

"Helloooo Wilbur my man!" He said in an loud tone holding his hands out waiting for a hug.

(( This if ofc before the pandemic))

"Tommy! Nice to see you again mate" I hugged him before we both went inside and began to talk about stuff we both found interesting.

"Yeah ⟟ know we-" I cut myself off as i herd someone turn the key in the lock on the door. Before I saw her.

"Yn!" I smiled standing up looking at her than back at Tommy.

YNS POV

I walked inside and as i stepped inside the dorm i hear my voice.

Then i see Wilbur and some other guy that must be the tommy guy.

Wilbur was all energetic so i smiled from him smiling and took my jacket and shoes off.

" who's this, Wilbur?" The bling boy turns to Wilbur and asks. " oh it's my roommate Yn. She lives here with me."

I waved at Tommy and just went to my room as I didn't want to bother his visitor.

" Oo you live with a lady!?" I chuckle a little when I herd what Tommy said.
" yes tommy- she's really kind and pretty as well."

I don't know how but I blushed fast from just a little compliment. This never use to happen. Why does this happen when he talks nice about me?!

I just shrug and start up my pc. I've played Minecraft for a long time now. I mostly listened to music and built different stuff.

But I've also had an phase where i only played in survivor mode.

The guys in the living room are talking so loud i can hear them into my room.

" Wilbur you only look like that when you have a crush!" Tommy yells (almost)

" what? No!" You could almost hear the blushing in Wilbur's voice

I don't really mind if he's crushing on anyone. Or that's what i tell myself, but to be honest is it an little thought that who Wilbur is talking about is me...

But that's such egotistic to think. And what if it's somebody else and then i get disappointed?

But we are just friends right?

((Happy holidays and Christmas btw. I love y'all so much so here's your gift. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas. 🎁))
-
-
-
-
Words- 1025