𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓮

~~~next morning~~~

YNS POV

⟟ didn't get to sleep last night so ⟟ just stayed up all night binge watching a random series. Until ⟟ released it was 7:00am.

So ⟟ got up in the same pyjamas pants and black shirt. Wilbur wasn't here...

⟟ walked to the kitchen and saw a poss-it that said «going out see you later call me if it is anything» with his number on the bottom.
⟟ smiled adding his number in my contacts as the name «Wilbur <3»
Just because he was nice you know... no other reason.
⟟ just got dressed and got to work forgetting to eat breakfast.

WILBUR'S POV

I had already got to the place where we where going to have a band meeting and some practice.
We started to talk about random stuff and of course about the band.

~~~some hours later~~~

I sat in the meeting room with my band members and was planning on going back to the apartment or something.

⟟ checked my phone and saw i go one new message from a unknown number it said
«Heyyy, when are you done at work?» ⟟ smiled a little for some reason of course was it yn so ⟟ answered «like now. Could you maybe pick me up?»
She answered fast «I'm there in 5» (we'll just act like she knows the address)

~~~5 minutes later~~~

YNS POV

I sat in the car driving to the place were Wilbur are.

She parked in front of the building and got out seeing him through  the see through glass windows on the door. I smiled and walked inside.
"Hey!" he said in a exited voice (or smt)

WILBUR'S POV

seeing her cute face made me smile. Her hair was down this time and she had no glasses on.

He stood up already ready for just going in the car before one of the members walk up to her and me. "Oh, Wilbur you haven't told us about your girlfriend" he said probably not in a mean way.

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend- we are just roommates" she smiled and for some reason she looked a little flattered. "Well have it in mind then" he laughed and i turned to yn seeing she was about to walk out so i walked out with her

"yeah whatever-" I answered to my friend before walking out and sitting in the passenger seat.

YNS POV

⟟ don't really care that Wilbur's friend thought we where together. ⟟ just got in the car and started it.

⟟ looked over at him and saw he was a little red in the cheeks "you warm or something?" ⟟ asked.
"Uh y-yeah" ⟟ smiled from him looking at himself in the mirror trying to hide the redness. "Kay"

⟟ laughed a little and drove home, ⟟ was planning on asking him to walk in the park with her but she didn't have the balls to do it.

So we just get home and ⟟ go quiet as always and sat down on the couch.

WILBUR'S POV

Fuck- ⟟ was redder then ⟟ thought. ⟟ just put my hands on my cheeks to make them not as red.

When we got home i looked at yn it was like she had lost the light in her eyes. Her eyes hang and she had a resting face. "Hey, are you alright yn?"

⟟ asked in a soft voice "uh yeah, ⟟ just go quiet sometimes.." "oh okay" ⟟ answered back before sitting down beside her.

"So what are you thinking about if you are so into it?" ⟟ asked as ⟟ also get like that but only when I'm really thinking about something.
"Uh just some stuff."

It didn't seem like she wanted to talk a lot about it so ⟟ didn't push her. "Okay then, have you aten today?" ⟟ asked just to know. ⟟ don't want her to not eat or drink. "Yeah I've eaten breakfast" oh at least she have eaten.

"Do you maybe want to do something? The clock is only 4pm"

YNS POV

Yesssss he asked! He asked if we where going to hang out. AND he asks me if ⟟ eat... not like it matters but he's just so caring.

I probably is crazy smiling right now but ⟟ have to keep it low. "Yes we could take a walk in the park or something like that" 

⟟ can see him smile and he says "yeah sure, let's go now!"

-
-
-
-
Words - 721