𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

YNS POV

after some time of us both getting to calm down we got the pizza. Wilbur had put cloth on the table and just for the aesthetic i lit some white candles.

When we both sat down it kind of reminded of an cute date. But I'm sure Wilbur didn't do it on purpose right.

We eat and i feel someone looking at me. I look up and see Wilbur looking at me with a smile. " sorry- you're just really pretty you know..."

I blushed, like a lot. But i didn't realize that i was blushing all over my face before Wilbur chuckles.

" and even cuter with a that pink in your cheeks."

I felt butterfly's in my stomach but this time I couldn't quite brush them off. They just where there and they where there the rest of the night too.

Had i really developed a crush on this guy so fast??

"So maybe we should watch a movie after dinner?" He asks taking my empty plate and puts it in the sink.

"Sure, but don't worry about the dishes I'll take them later.

I stood up from the chair and walked with him to the couch and sat down next to him as i feel him dragging me down to his chest.

He was warm... i didn't feel like it was rude or anything. It was cute in some way... I really want to kiss him but I'm not sure if I'm ready.

WILBUR'S POV

was it to much dragging her down to me?

It seemed like she didn't mind so I think it's fine.

I smiled looking at her. I really want to kiss her but what if she doesn't like me like that.

What if she just wants to be friends?

~they put on a movie and one part in the movie almost when it was done they danced. Almost like slow dancing just not as slow.~

I got the idea and smiled before I lifted her head and stood up holding a hand out to her.

She took it and stood up looking a little confused.

I took one hand on her hip and one in hers. I think she got what I was planning and so we began dancing with the strongest but cute eye contact.

The movie had finished by now but they didn't care. They just laughed and danced, before yn stops and smiles.

I smiled back as usual but this time she placed a kiss on my lips and blushed.

I blushed as well before kissing her again...

She was finally mine.

THE END

-
-
-
-
Words- 436