𝓢𝓲𝔁

TW: ⚠️ Panic attack And mention of SH⚠️

YNS POV

I sat there halfway listening to tommy and Wilbur talk before I got some kind of scared.

What if Wilbur said something i wasn't supposed to hear? Like he's doing all of this because he's just bored.

I scoff and put my headphones over my ears and puts on music so i couldn't hear them.

And after some time I hear the door slam. And i slightly jump.

And I got up from my chair and slowly walked outside of her room and saw Wilbur. He looked frustrated.

" are you okay Wilbur?"
He looked kind of sad at this point. Not that i know how he looks like sad but I think he's sad.

He turned to me with a mad but also sad face. He walked fast closer to me and gave me a tight hug.

I got shocked as i didn't know what was happening but of course I hugged him back.

" do you want to talk about it?"
I asked as I slowly rubbed his back.

WILBURS POV

I just stayed in the hug. Where i felt the most safe.

It was such a dumb thing to be sad for too. Tommy was probably just joking like always, but it went straight to my head.

I really just wanted to tell yn everything and just let it out but what if she made fun of me?

What if what tommy said is real!? What if everybody is just my friend for views...

I was crying now, still in the hug as ⟟ feel my heartbeat raising. And i begin slightly shaking.

Yn let go of my body and i look down at my shaking hands

" Wilbur calm down... breathe slowly..."

I couldn't breathe slowly, not even if I wanted. I walked inside my room and locked the door.

I needed to get out of reality. Just for a little bit....

"WILBUR! Can't you just open the door for fuck sake!?" Yn wasn't yelling to loud but she was clearly scared.

I don't know if I wanted to open the door, but what if she really gets worried.

I herd her trying to pick the lock and not long after she opened the door on and hugged me tight.

She was almost about to cry, like this had happened before.

When I got to calm down a little i saw her let go. " are you okay Wilbur? I got really scared... "

"I don't know... I'm better now but it was like i didn't have any control over myself"

She walked fast out of the room and back with a glass of water. As she handed it to me i nodded at her as a kind of thanks.

" i think you had an panic attack... just please don't let it go all into you. It can get toxic"

"What do you mean yn?"
I looked at her confused.

" don't hurt yourself... please don't hurt yourself. "

I shook my head fast. I've never been thinking of hurting myself or anyone around me. Maybe this have happened to her...

Well I didn't want to get yn more worried so I stood up and looked at her as she did the same.

" it seems like we are both not in the most energetic mood right now so let's just order a pizza or something." I said as pizza never can go wrong.

" pizza sounds grate Wilbur."

-
-
-
-
Words- 569