𝓣𝔀𝓸

YN POV

I woke up still laying on the couch just now with a pillow under my head and a blanket over my body.

I rub my eyes and turn to the kitchen to see Wilbur making food and I picked up my phone to check the clock, oh it's already 8 pm.

WILBUR POV

I saw yn looking at me and i smiled turning the stove off ''slept nice?'' I asked before putting ramen in two bowls walking over to the couch.

''Yeah, i haven't slept like that in ages''
''See you have to sleep more, you probably overwork yourself.'' I gave her one of the bowels after she had sat up.

''But Wilbur, that's not how it works- I have to get work done and be social and all that stuff.''

I sighted hearing what she said, i wasn't disappointed or anything i just felt bad. I was one that overworked myself all the time before. ''Yeah i know that yn, but remember to eat and rest okay?''

''yeah yeah'' she didn't seem to take it that seriously but at least she sat there eating the food i made her. ''Did you like the food?''

I asked as I took a bite as well.
''mhm , thanks'' she smiled with her mouth full of food and i couldn't do anything other than laugh. ''Pfft well you're welcome my love''

YN POV

I blush a little from his nickname on me but he's probably a person that calls everyone love, darling and sweetheart. I just carry on eating and enjoying the moment.

''Also thanks for helping me.... Like making me sleep and stuff, I'm not used to people taking such good care of me'' I looked a little down actually being thankful for him.

''Of course yn i know how it is. And i dont want you to get as hurt as me...'' I froze from his words, I had a warm feeling in my chest and I looked up at him adoring his look.

He must be a god sent angel... it's just something about him that makes him so perfect. I put the empty bowl on the table and looked at Wilbur adoring him.

((Sorry this is kinda short but it'll come longer ones soon promise))

-
-
-
-
Words - 380