46

One round follow by another one until the clock hit 3 am in the morning. They both exhausted, sweaty and feel sticky laying on the bed and resting. When lisa regain his energy he stand up and get a clean clothes and wet wipes to clean his self and irene. After that, he take a nap but also wake up 7 am because of his nonstop ringing phone.

"N--"

"Yahh lalisa where are now? Don't tell you still sleeping at this hour?"

"I am awake you can calm your self now my dear unnie...."

"Aishh this man, come on and get your ass here.... We have a problem" when lisa heard it, he immediately stand up and wear his slippers but ofcourse he avoiding irene to wake up. He leave the room and talk to his unnie again.

"Wae? What happened?"

"Mother's parents is here.....please lisa behave okay? Cooperate with unnie, arraseo?" Jisoo was facing back and forth in her room in their house while talking to lisa on the phone, while seulgi is there looking at her. "Please baby...."

"I don't know... I just don't know unnie.... I will fix my self now give me two hours" Jisoo sighed and put down the phone.

"How is it? Are they on their way here?" Seulgi asked and approach her.

"They just woke up.... They probably took hours before they arrive here" jisoo helplessly said.

"Okay, just relax okay? It seem like they good and relax there" seulgi tried to calm her.

"You don't know them..... I'm worried to lisa" jisoo and sighed.

While in Lisa's apartment, lisa was on his thoughts when irene hug him from behind.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked because he noticed him in his deep thoughts.

"Y-yeah... I am... Good morning honey" lisa face her and kiss her head.

"Hmmm morning..." Irene press her face in Lisa's chest. "We should start fix our selves now" irene mumbled.

"We really should hahaha unnie just called me... And we have visitors in the house" lisa said and fixed her hair.

"Who?" But lisa just shrugged his shoulder.

"Unimportant people" he said and pull irene back to his room.

As what they plan last night, they fix lisa's things first... It's makes easier for them because irene already made a list for him. She bought him a new laggage and jisoo also buy one for him and that he will going to use.

After an hour, they both finished packing things they decided to take a shower. Lisa use in his room while irene used in jisoo's room to save time though lisa playfully suggest that they can take a bath together but irene refused it makes lisa to laugh.

Somehow they managed to arrive at the house safety and just on time. Lisa feel nostalgic when once again he saw the house, their family house.

"Your house looks so nice and warm" irene said once they get off from the car

"Your house looks so nice and warm" irene said once they get off from the car.  Lisa get their bag that contains a pairs of clothes and hold her hand to get inside.

Once they get inside, he saw the two old couple and her unnie sitting on the living room while seulgi is nowhere to find.

"Lisa" jisoo stand up and hug him and irene. "greet them" she whisper.

Lisa face the two old.

"Good day Mr and Mrs Kim" lisa formally said irene also do the same.

"Is that the right way to address your grandparents Lalisa?" Mr. Kim said and sip to his tea.

Lisa was about to say something but jisoo hold his arm, she shook her head when lisa look at her.

"Ahm.... Irene, seulgi is in the kitchen can you help her out there?" Jisoo said, irene nodded and bow again to the two and give lisa light pat before leaving them there and go the kitchen.

She saw seulgi busy preparing table with other two people that she guess the family's helper.

"Unnie you guys arrived" seulgi and hug her.

"Yeah we just.... What happened?" She asked her.

"It's their grandparents.... Ahm their mother's parents" seulgi said, irene nodded.

"I didn't know that they still have other family other than popsie" irene said.

"Me too... I just also found out earlier. They give me and jisoo an heart attack earlier" seulgi and continue what she's doing but this time irene also help them.

at the dining table....

"How's the two of you?" This time Mrs. Kim asked.

"we're doing good not un--"

"We're both doing good grandma" jisoo cut lisa.

"Good, anyway can we know who's these pretty ladies here?" She asked.

"I'm kang seulgi..."

"Bae joohyun" the two politely introduce their self.

"Are you two are friends with lisa and jisoo?" Jisoo and lisa look at each other before looking at the two.

"Y-yes" irene is the one who speak, because she can clearly understand the situation. The older woman nodded and continue to eat.

Again the dining table become silent again, only the sounds of utensils and glass where you can hear noot until...

"I heard lisa is going abroad for residency?" Mr. Kim said and look at lisa. The latter put down his utensils and wipe his mouth.

"Yeah, i will .... At the end of this month" he said.

"That's great! At least you will have a worth now" he said and chuckled.

Everyone in the table stop and got shock to what the old man said.

"Hae-su!" Mrs. Kim sternly said.

"What? I'm just telling the truth, i invest money to him just to send them to a nice school...." He said and look at jisoo. "I'm very disappointed because jisoo choose the trash career than holding our family business" he added and chuckled again.

Everyone startled when lisa slam his hand in the table and stand up.

"With all due respect Mr. Kim, you can insult me, belittling me but you can't just throw words to my sister likes you did a big part in our life!" Lisa madly voice echoes in the corner of the house. He's really mad right now. He just stopping it because of jisoo, irene and seulgi is there but insulting his unnie is a big no.

"Lisa" jisoo said.

"No, no unnie... Let me remind this old man" lisa said and face his grandfather irene hold his hand but lisa didn't stop. "Since we're young you always hold us like we we're your robot... Even my mom and dad, command here and there and when the things didn't go like what as you plan.. you what? You will punish our family? Huh!, good thing mom and dad did a greatest decision in their life and you know what is it?" Lisa and chuckled.

"Lisa please stop it" jisoo said but looks like lisa was so lost right now.

"And that was leaving the Satan's place!" Lisa said, the old man slap him in his face.

"You ungrateful child!" He said.

"ENOUGH!!" Jisoo stand up and approach lisa, Irene stand up also and hold lisa.

"You think by showing your self to us you can get us? Go back manipulating us?..... Well news flash, we don't need your help and mostly we don't need you in our life, I pity mom for having a worst father!" Lisa said and leave the dining area.

"Excuse me" irene bow and also follow lisa.