77

In the evening, lisa received a call from his father to go to the manor... Which is his grandparents house, without know what's happening there, he drove there and saw his unnie waiting for him in the front door looking so nervous and worried.

"Omyghad lisa... " She immediately approach lisa who's just got out from the car.

"Wae? Why are you so tense unnie?" lisa said looking at his unnie confused.

"The old man is very mad at you.... What did you do in your past life lisa. I'm worried that he might hurt you" jisoo said.

"What? What do you mean?" Lisa is so curious about it. He enter to the house and surprised to see jennie and her parents together with his family sitting in the living room. He look at his father asking what's going on here but his father just avoid his stare.

"Great!! my grandson is here now" the old man said in sarcasm.

"W-what's going on here?" Lisa, he was surprised when jennie walk towards to him and give him a slap on his face makes jisoo, and his mom gasped.

"Jennie" it's Jennie's father.

"Why?.....why!?!" Jennie is already crying when she saw lisa.

"W-what? What are you talking about and why the hell all of you are here?! Enlighten me first" he said and look at jennie who's already. "Dad? Mom?"

"Do you remember what you do to my daughter few years ago?" It's Jennie's father.

"You impregnant someone!!" Jennie didn't wait to her father to finished it and shout out to his face. "You impregnate someone lisa! Don't you know about that? How there you to do this to me?! I was so careful to our relationship back there! I'm always thinking about you! I avoid going out, getting drunk just for you i even forgive you even it's hurt me so much!" Jennie and continue punching his chest. Lisa still stock and surprised to the revelation.

"I have a child....." He mumbled but enough for everyone to hear it even jennie what infront of him.

"You didn't know?" Jennie stopped

Everyone was surprised, they thought lisa knows it and just hiding it from them.

"How did you know?.... Who is she?" Lisa speak again and look at his parents. "You know about it but you didn't tell me?!"

"No...no..darling we didn't know, your grandfather just found out few months ago and we just confirmed it last month" his mom.

Lisa turn around and look at everyone before looking at jennie and grab her hand and bring her to the garden where they can talk alone.

"Don't touch me!" She tried to remove Lisa's hand but the latter is more powerful than her.

"Please listen me first" lisa and let go her hand.

"What to used of listening to you? I already know everything lisa! You can't lie to me"

"But I'm not laying to anyone, i Indeed don't know that i-i have a child...please just hear me out" Jennie's tears still flowing, just thinking about they breaking up makes her stub her heart million times. "i swear I didn't kno-...

"What's your plan now?" She cut him." You can't run away in this situation..."

"What do you want me to do?" He look at her eyes and hold her hands. Jennie just keep silent until she spoke makes Lisa's tear to flow.

"I want you to take your responsibility to your child and be a great father." She said and starting to sobbed, she cupped his face and wipe his tears. "I love you lisa ... I really do that even you hurt me so bad i will still accept and continue my love for you, but i am not selfish.... I'm not a selfish person, I can't bare to hurt someone especially to a kid. Your child needs you lisa...."

"W-what are you talking about.... Jennie, i love you"

"And i love you too.... But we can't be selfish love, i will love you forever and support you to your journey.,.."

"Are you breaking up with me?" He said.

"I don't want to..... But i need too" jennie whisper lisa hug her tight.

"Please no.... I will do everything that you said ju-j-ust please no...." He said.

Jennie is in pain right now, seeing the love of her life looking so mess right now. Even she want to fight him and be there for him, she can't. She already made her decision and it will be best for everyone.

"I'm getting married lisa." Jennie and separate herself to him.

"Wh---what?"

"I'm getting married soon. I don't want too but I can't.... Lisa forgive me i can't --

"Jennie what are you talking about? To whom?" He asked.

"Jiwon kwon." She said. "When dad found out what you did... He agreed to my grandfather, they seal a fixed marriage with the kwon. I'm sorry...."

"You can't agree on this jennie" lisa.

"I can't! Lisa, I can't. Everything is on this, my family and the family business that my family sacrifice their everything just to get on that point....lisa please, let's not make this hard for us" jennie kneel because she don't have energy to handle this situation. She's already tired, she just want to lay down.

Lisa also kneel down and hold her face and look at her eyes.

"I love you jennie...." He then seal it with the passionate kiss. "I'm sorry for giving you this kind of pain.... You don't deserve this, I'm really sorry my love."

"Ssshhh... Stop saying sorry, it's alright. We can't be with each other this time maybe our time is in the other life. I will never ever forget you my lili" lisa lay down on the grass and pull her to lay on her chest, they just there enjoying the moment that they have.

Irene got home late because she still had a 2 hours surgery with her head doctor. When she got home she saw areum sleeping in the living room alone.

"Unnie your home now" yeri just got out from the kitchen.

"Yeah... Why areum is sleeping here?" She put down her bag and walk towards to the couch.

"She want to wait for you because she have something to tell you....unnie, i think it's about their family day this coming Saturday" yeri said and look at yeri.

"Family day?... Okay i got it"

"She looks so excited and even mentioning the doctor's name" yeri added.

"Lisa?"

"Ahuh...."

"Okay you can rest now i will handle her. Thank you yerim"

"It's nothing unnie... There's a food in the table you can reheat it if you want to eat. Good night unnie" yeri and kiss her and areum before going to her bed.

When she left irene kneel down and caresses her daughter's face.

"I love you.... I will try my best to make you happy darling" she whisper and bend down to kiss her head before picking her up and bring her to her own room.

After fixing her bed she go to her room and take a bath before going down to the kitchen and reheat the food, she haven't eat her dinner and because she didn't finish her food earlier she feel very hungry so she made ramyun and cook dumplings too to satisfy her tummy.

While cooking she remembered someone.

"Senior Manoban....."