49

The dinner went well, and now, the others are starting to drink outside. While jisoo assist her mamu to her room because the latter want to rest now.

"Are you good here mamu?" Jisoo asked while fixing the cover.

"This house .... I thought you already abandoned this, i always come here to visit thinking that you two come and also visit"

"Well, mamu we can't just forget this... This house is from our parents and we can't just abondon this.... I hired people to look out and maintain the house cleanliness and the interior." Jisoo said, she didn't mention about them don't want to come here because of what happened.

"Thanks sooyaa.... For taking care of your brother, i know you two had a hard time back there.... I know... I was there but i can't do anything, because of that man... I'm always sending people to look over you and lisa i know your grandpa have one but it's not enough, i want to make sure that you two are always safe. One time, remember you send Mrs. Kim to stand as a guardian for lisa in his school? I blocked her and i was the one to appear there but lisa didn't saw me...." She hold jisoo's hand and caresses it. "I'm sorry soyaahh..."

"Mamu, we're good now.... Let's leave it there and let's all move forward. We make it here and I'm proud to my self and to my brother.... If not because of him i will not be like this, he became my strength all the way, my center.... I will do everything just to protect and give him a good life"

"I'm so proud of the two of you... I admire Chitthip and marco on how they raise you and lisa" jisoo smile and hug the old kim.

"I know they're happy right now...." Jisoo, and separate herself to her when they heard a knock.

"Seulgi...." Jisoo open the door and signal her to come in.

"Hi mamu ...."seulgi...

"Is lisa is drinking?" Mamu asked.

"Yes mamu but irene unnie is there..."

"Right..." The old kim said, jisoo smile and again sit on the bedside.

"Mamu, I'm sorry i lied to you" jisoo said.

"Hmmm? Wae?" She frown and asked.

"Mamu.... It's not him.... It's h-er" jisoo stand and look at seulgi before grabbing her hand. "Seulgi is my girlfriend mamu"

Silence eat the whole room makes jisoo and seulgi feel more nervous. They don't know how the old kim will react about this, both of them hoping for positive reaction from her but seeing the old kim right now looking at them still look surprised worry them.

"I- i knew it...." The old kim mumbled."the report is true... I'm so happy for the both of you" she said makes the two surprised.

"Y-your not mad mamu?"

"Why would i? Darling, i know everything... I just want to confirm it by you... I saw how seulgi take care of you and yeah, i also know her family... They are one of our business partner" The old kim said.

Seulgi and jisoo look at each other and smile before they go and hug the old kim.

In the backyard irene was now annoyed to wendy, yeri and joy added by jennie and lisa. The five is already tipsy and started to become wild, while rosé busy on her food and playing with the guitar.

"Yahh oppa, you need to bottoms up this if your just going to lie" joy said.

"Im telling the truth! Come on" lisa said and chuckled.

"Unnie, it that true?" Yeri nagg irene.

"No. For god sake, leave it with us!" Irene frustratedly said.