66

Irene was alone in their dorm, she don't have anything to do just other than seat and lay down, her members have a different schedule for today only her don't have because she already finished it yesterday. As of now she just want to have a good sleep and rest.

"Ommoo.... I'm gaining weight." She mumbled while looking at her body in the mirror. She just done taking a bath for her last minute plan is to visit her mom in their house since she knew that her mother don't have a work today.

She get her phone and took a picture before sending it to lisa with a caption of 'i'm not sexy anymore :((' . She then pout and grab her dress.

After a minute of preparation she took her bag and key.

"Aaaww" she was almost fall in the floor.
"Why my head is aching like this.... Omoo" good thing she manage to hold in the couch. She take a sit first and lean on while massaging her head.

She don't have anyone to call, if she call her members they might just get worried to her and go home and if she call lisa it will just come out the same.

She seat there for a minute and wait until her head to calm down. She then stand up and get a water and a medicine for headache and drink it. After feeling better she leave the dorm and drove to her mom's house.

When she arrives, she got off and walk inside the maid get her bag and lead her way to where her mom is.

"Mommy" irene hug her.

"Joohyun, i thought you already forgot that you have a mother" she said makes irene roll her eyes.

"I'm just busy mom, you know my work"

"Do you want anything, juice, tea, coffee?"

"Milk chocolate, and please i want something salty" irene said. The maid nodded and leave.

"Really? Milk chocolate in this hour"

"Don't start mom" irene said, seohyun just shake her head because of Irene's temper.

"This lady.... So, how's work then?"

"Well still working on our comeback psycho. We will preparing for another tiring promotion this coming December" she said.

"Nice, just watch your self and avoid getting sick and the girls"

"Thanks mom"

"How's lisa? That young man didn't call me after the last month"

"He's probably busy right now, he told me last night that he might be extra busy today so yeahh.... He just send a message earlier then that's it" Irene.

"He's quite popular in US, I'm thinking what the reaction of your fans once they know that you two are dating hahaha" seohyun.

"I just hope they respect us, me and lisa."

"Speaking of the fans, are you still want to keep it? Are you not tired or lisa in this hiding game?" Irene was taken back to that, It always slipped in her mind about it. She's planning to talk about it to lisa.

"I-i-i was planning to talk to lisa about this Matter. The last time we did talk about this is the day he asked me."

"You two better discuss this issue lisa might want it but he's just not voicing it out because he understand your work" now irene thinking about it, she feel guilty.

"I will call him later about it." Seohyun nodded and take the tea, the maid also arrived holding a try.

Irene begin to eat, she feel hungry just seeing the food that she requested. Seohyun just watching her eating there but more like observing her own daughter acting strange infront of her.