63

Lisa just drop his bag to the couch and slum his self there. He so exhausted today because there's a accident happened in one of the city and a lot of patients was send to their hospital. It's been 3 weeks after he got the news about his grandfather. He still working on his case and do his everything he can do just to help him but seems like the old man's body didn't response to any of his medication and treatment.

Jisoo still not aware of it, because lisa is busy it always slipped on his mind. Yes, they talk but it didn't cross to his mind. While irene, they still busy for the comeback. They both still manage to make time for each other but lisa told her that it's okay and they both understand each.

The past months lisa find irene's being weird, he don't know if he is just hallucinating or what but he really feel so weird towards to her, from her mood to her eating habits and the body clock. One time they facetime before irene have a one day rest and lisa don't have any patients they do face time and in just 5 minutes irene starting to yawn take note it's 9 am in Korea and the latter just woke up.

*Riiiiingggg*

Lisa get his phone from his pocket and look at the caller. It's his bunny so he immediately answer the call but he starting to panic when he heard sobbing from the other line.

"Hon?? Hey are you crying?" He worriedly asked. "joohyun honey? What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I miss you" she said between her sobbed.

"Omoo... I miss you too but why are you crying? Are you hurt?" He asked.

"I'm hurt.... Because i miss you.... I want to kiss your face and bite your cheeks" she said, this are the things what lisa talking about.

"Honeyy... Okay how about face time? Open your camera so you can see me" he said and turn on his cam. Not too long irene also turn on her cam. Lisa surprised how swollen her eyes and her nose. "heyy love what's the matter?"

"I want to see you...." She said.

"I'm here you can see me now.... Come on stop crying now, you making me worried now hon" he said in his soft tone.

"When are you going home? I want to see you.... For real, i really want to see you" she said.

he release a sighed, like what he did before he let her cry until she feel better. He don't know what's happening to her but it's his way to make her feel better. After irene calmed he started to talk about random things makes jokes gladly somehow irene catching it.

"Really honey what's your problem?" He curiously asked.

"I just want to see you.... I feel like we've been away for a years" she said makes lisa chuckled.

"We just saw each other few months ago darling" he said and stand up to go to his room. "Oh i have something to tell you" he said and put his phone to the table and and start changing clothes.

"About what? Is there a girl who flirt with you again?" Irene's voice roar in the room.

"Anniiyaaa.... Heyy even they flirt on me i won't flirt back"

"Of course you won't! Yahh i will cut your dick if you do that" irene said.

"Yahhhh why my buddy... You can't just drag our happiness here" lisa whine and cover his dick. Irene laugh because of his reaction.

"Go and take a bath i can smell you from here, I'll wait for you i will just check the girls outside" irene said.

"Okiee!" Lisa said.

"Ohh unnie did you cry?" Wendy was the one she saw when she open her door.

"A-anni.. i just woke up" she reason out but wendy grab her hand.

"Really unnie?" She sarcastically said and pull her to the living room where the others. "Sit" she push her in the single couch, yeri and seulgi also sit up and get confused while joy just got out from the bathroom drying her hair.

"What's goin on here?" She's confused.

"Well our unnie here.... Don't you see her being weird these past months?? Her eating habits, always feel sleepy and her mood to getting worst day by day" she Cross her hand and narrowed her eyes to irene who's frowning there.

"She even eating durian!" Yeri added.

"That smelly thing" joy said remembered that she almost puke when she open the fridge last week.

"You eating that smelly?" Seulgi asked.

"Wae??? It's yummy and it's healthy!" She said and about to stand up.

"Hepp we're not yet done unnie...." Wendy. "What's happening to you? You're not the same irene bae, you easily get mad, annoyed Are you okay? Do you have a problem unnie?" She's now worried to her, she's not good at observing people but it's irene who showing it boldly.

"Not too mention you always hungry and you quite gaining weight" joy added. Yeri and seulgi who's listening nodded.

"I-i do-n't know.... I want to see lisaa ...." She replied and started to cry infront of them makes them panic and surprised. This is the first time irene cried like this to them.  "Bring lisa here... I want to see him, i want to see him.... I badly want to see him" she said between her sobbed.

"Omoo... Unniee don't cry, i will call oppa" yeri scooting her back and immediately get her phone and dial but lisa cannot be reach. Irene forgot that she's still on call with him in her ipad.

"Bring him to me.... I want to see him, i miss him" wendy and seulgi look at each other while joy and yeri keep comforting their unnie.

"What are we going to do now?" Wendy whisper to her.

"I don't know..." Seulgi, and get her phone. "i will call someone." She go to her room.

Wendy sighed she doesn't know what happened to her unnie but as she observe her in the past months she's sure that there's something wrong with her.