Walter's P.O.V.

It's a good morning here at Team Scorpion. Ralph is playing Proton Arnold as usual. Paige, god she just stunning, I just want to be with her but I just don't know what to say. I then hear Drew's car pull up outside and I'm like my good morning is ruined by him as usual I hopefully one day I can give a piece of my mind and tell him he can't have Paige and Ralph. He walks in the garage while I walk into the kitchen and eavesdrop on what him and Paige are talking about. I hear him say " go to the car I'll be right there ". A few moments later I hear "I would like that" Paige said. Wait??! did he just ask her out?? I have to do something fast to her attention off of him and to have attention for me. I quickly grab a couple of plates and glassware and a little glass of water and I dropped them and myself at the same time so they would think that I slipped on water while I was putting dishes up. I hear "what the hell was that" Drew said. I hear heels clicking fast on the floor coming closer and closer another pair of shoes that are moving slow. I must've fallen good because I literally see some blood here and some decent size glass in my left leg and also some pain and I start groaning in pain. Must've broken my leg too. I hear "Walter?!!" Paige said loudly and worriedly.