Chapter 4 Walter's P.O.V. Credit of photo goes to @scorpionmisfits

Credit of photo goes to Scorpionmisfits
Today I finally get to leave the hospital. Paige is going to drive me back home a.k.a the garage. I'm glad she offered to drive me home.

A few hours later I'm released from the hospital and I got put into a wheelchair for right now before I use my crutches but the doctor said to be in the wheelchair for awhile. I was wheeled out from my room when I saw Paige walking towards me. "Hey are you ready to go?" she said. "Hell yeah! Let's go". I said excitedly. She walked behind me and started to push me. We get to her car and she opened the passenger door and starts to help me to get in I would've said that I don't need help but, I just enjoy her touch. I get in the car and close the door while she gets my wheelchair in the trunk. She then gets in and starts up the engine.

After about 5 minutes of driving we arrive at a pharmacy store and she said "we need to get your medicine". "Okay" I said. "I'll be right back" and then she got out of the car and walked into the store. While she was in the store I could've sworn I saw Drew hiding in the bushes like he is watching me and Paige. He's taking pictures too. I have about had it with him I so pissed right if I could walk right now I would've run straight for him and punch him to death. While I was deep into my thoughts I didn't realize that Paige had just got in the car saying " okay. Got your meds now. Now we can go to the garage." "What's wrong?!" She said with a little worried voice. "I-I see Drew in those bushes taking pictures of me and you". As I pointed by the entrance of the store. "What the hell is he doing here?!!" She said loudly. "Let's just go before he sees us" i said. And she started the engine and we drive away.

We arrive at the garage and I say "are you okay?". "I don't know what the hell is up with Drew lately. He has been trying to take Ralph but I say no because he has been acting strangely since you were taking to the hospital. He has been trying to take Ralph away from me." I'm just sitting there in shock. "What should we do??"