Chapter 6 Walter's P.O.V.

I wake up in someone's apartment. Where am I? I think to myself for a sec. Oh Paige's apartment. I hear a soft voice. It's Paige's voice. I also hear footsteps coming towards me. I close my eyes. I feel like someone breathing on me. Then they walk away. I fall back asleep.

About an hour later I wake up again by smelling bacon and eggs. I slowly get up but as soon as I started getting up I feel pain in my leg. I fall backwards to the floor groaning in pain. "Walter??!" Said a worried voice. Must be Paige. i hear her running towards me and hear "are you okay?". "Yeah just lost my balance and felt a little dizzy" I said. She helps me get back on the couch and then goes to the kitchen and comes back a few seconds later with a plate of breakfast and pills. "Here. I made you some breakfast. And you need to take your pills." She said. I eat breakfast and then take my pills. "So what are we going to do today?" I said. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" She said. "Could we stop at the garage I need to get more clothes and grab my laptop". "Yeah let's go" she said.

10 minutes later we get to the garage and we get inside. I managed to get upstairs by myself as I told Paige to wait downstairs and then when I get into my room. I find that Drew is in my room. "What hell are you doing here??? In my room" I said as I raised my voice. "I'm here to tell you to stay away from Paige. And if you don't I will not be pretty for you." He said as he stood up and walked up to me. "What are you going to do? Huh?" I said. he then grabs my crutches from me and punches me multiple times. He then smashed my head into the glass door ( my door) and pushes me down the stairs. I hear Paige yelling my name and yelling at Drew. I couldn't bear the pain and the blood that is coming out of me. I see blackness cover my vision and then everything goes quiet.