Chapter 7 Walter's P.O.V.

I wake up in a dark room with poor lighting. I feel pain all over my body. I see my blood coming out of me. "W-Walter?" I hear. I looked to the front of me slowly and see Paige tied up and with a black eye. "W-where --a-are --w--we" I barely said. "I don't know?? Drew kidnapped us. After you passed out he came towards me with your blood on --h-his hands and punched me in the face and then pulled a gun out and then he hit me with it and knocked me out." She then noticed how much blood I'm losing. "You need to get to the hospital fast!!" She said in a worried voice. "P--Paige there's something you need to know. I'm in---" I started to say as the door opened and Drew came in with a knife. "Well look who's up!" He said. He walks towards me and says " you not going to make it" he said laughing. As he was playing around with the knife at me I noticed that Paige was trying to untie herself. She got one of her arm free. I wasn't paying attention to Drew because the next thing I knew was I felt something go into my stomach. I groan in agony and pain. The knife was still in me and moving around then he stabs me in my bad leg. He was distracted long enough for Paige to free herself and found a brick and smashed it to Drew's head knocking him out. "Walter?! Walter?!! Hold on. Stay with me" as she untied me as soon as I was untied I fell right to the floor. "Walter!! Stay with me" she said and started to cry. "P--Paige there --is something you need to -k--know. I--I love --you." "I love you too" she said. "Y--you do?" I said. "Yes I h--have been trying to tell you" she said as she was crying. She leans down and kisses me. I try to kiss her back but the pain is unbearable as I groan in more pain. "I need to find help" she sobbed. "N--no s--stay" I barely said. I hear sirens in a distance. God I love Cabe and the rest of the team. Paige is putting pressure on my stomach. I start to see darkness. And I start to close my eyes but she shakes me saying "No --No stay with me. Walter come on stay with meee. I need you you are the love of my life now." She said as she cried more. I look at her again. I see her face. I see a worried face and tears streaming down her face. I'm holding her hand as she squeezed me hand. I squeezed back and kept squeezing her hand as she kept doing the same. I feel more pain the pain is unbearable. I see darkness cover my eyes. I can't see. I feel my heart slowly stop beating. "Nooooo!!! Walter! Walter!!! Come in Walter. Wake up come on wake UP." As she was shaking me. I slip into the white light. And then it's quite and peaceful.