Chapter 3 Walter's P.O.V.

I wake up in a bed that is not really that comfortable. I feel a soft hand holding my hand, I look and its Paige. Wait does she like me?? I thought for a second and then remembered that she was going to go out with Drew. She has to like me. She looks up and see that I am coming conscious and she said softy "Walter? You are awake! How do you feel". "alright I guess some pain and headache". "What happened?" I said with a little dry voice. "You don't remember much do you?". "No not really" I said. She started saying "you fell in the kitchen in the garage and you had multiple glass pieces in your leg and you hit your head pretty hard when you fell. You lost a decent amount of blood and with a mild concussion and you have been out for 5 days". "Wow that's a lot" I said. "Where is Ralph?" I asked. "He's at Drew's right now". I frowned. "Okay I miss the little guy". "I know you do" she said. After all of this talking I didn't realize that her hand was still on my hand. She never took her hand off my hand. In that case she does have feelings for me. "I feel really sleepy and have a headache". "Its probably all the drugs they gave you. Gets some rest Walter"she said. I slowly drifted asleep feeling happy because, Paige was right by my side.