Heaven Awakening Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

'NO!' Alana screamed. Oh, man. I opened my eyes to examine m body. I was bleeding in different places, so was Zack. The big goofs had finished the bottles, thankfully. They had gone to get more. Oh man, my strength should usually come by NOW. I am gonna die, a slow painful death. I didn't even visit Paris, Milan, Canada. I didn't get married, have kids, or get my first real kiss. I am so gonna... Wait, what's that noise? They are coming back. I blinked a bit and saw a man's figure. He came closer. His face was masked. He was wearing a dirty leather jacket, ripped jeans and checked Vans. He came towards me and unchained me. He unchained Zack too. He ran to the door where Alana was and kicked it open. He went inside and thirty seconds later, Alana came out. 

She ran towards us and hugged us.  Her face was wet and her clothes were wrinkled and ripped. She got mine and Zack's clothes, i slowly put them on and helped Alana put Zack's clothes on him. A while later, the masked man comes out with Zeke and Sarah, unconsious. He puts them in another room and locks the door. He starts to come towards me and takes off his mask. He has green eys, blond hair and muscular arms. He reached me and said,

'Are you okay?' He said in a British accent. 

'Yes.Thanks for helping me.' i said, smiling. 'What's your name?'

'Alexander Adams.'

'I am Nikita Mitchell.' i said, shaking his hand. 'How did you know we where here?'

'I was next to the warehouse, smoking. I heard screams and i suprisingly had a ski mask. I am black belt in karate.'  

'You are so sweet. Are you visiting Italy?' 

'No, i have lived here for the past four years. I go to university here. I am a senior. '

'So am i! In America.' i squealed. 'And i had so much fu...' i got interrupted by Alana.

'Can we go now before the Dweebs wake up?' she said, helping Zack up. 'We have to take you guys to the hospital!' 

We went outside to fresh air. I breathed in the bitter-sweet air and Alexander took us to his car, which was a MUSTANG! AWESOME! We sat in it and drove onto the highway. The wind was coimng on my face, and when we passed a restaurant that's door was open, the smell of pasta and cakes filled the air. I realized that i was starving.  We reached the hospital and me and Zack were admitted and Alana got a check up. I had a few broken bones and bruises. Zack was unconsious, he had multiple broken bones and bruises, along with cuts and deep gashes. Alana and her baby were fine, she just got a bruise on her forehead. I had asked for some lunch and i got a tuna sandwich, a salad, juice, water, an apple and ice-cream. Wow, the hospitals in Italy sure feed you. After i ate, i had fallen asleep. 

<Dream>

I was sleeping, i woke up and i was wearing a white dress and white heels. I was in a white room. I tried to find a door, but i failed to. I went up to one of the walls and felt around for a door. But i felt something else, i felt a hand, human hand. I looked at the hand, it was painted white. I looked around for the face, and i saw.. Alexander.

He held my face in his hands and kissed me. Sweetly, softly, it was melting me. I didn't want it to end. 

Sadly, it did.

<End of Dream>

I woke up and saw Alexander sleeping next to my bed. His drool was coming out from the left side of his mouth. I took one of the pillows and threw it on his face. He woke up and fell off the chair. I started laughing. He looked at me and smiled. The doctor came in and checked me. He said my bones were starting to heal and i could be discharged out of the hospital tommorrow. Zack, on the other hand, has to stay for a month. I started to cry and Alexander put his arms around me. It felt soothing. 

---

The next day, i put on my clothes and went into the Mustang. Alana was going to stay with Zack .She's so loyal, unlike that little, stupid, idiotic, little b.. I should forget about him. He's in America, i am in Italy. Iasked Alexander if there was a place i could stay until Zack gets better. He said i could live with him for a while. We went to his house and it was amazing. It was a two storey villa, with a big pool.I didn't even ask him and he said he inherited it from his grandparents. Apparently, his grandfather has a large oil company. We went inside and it was even more magificent than the outside. There were smarble statues, wooden furniture and lovely decorations. He showed me to the guest room. It had a grand bed, a dresser, a closet and an ensuite bathroom. I was happy that i just flopped on to the bed. I hope this sweet dream never ends.