Heaven Awakening Part 8

Chapter 8:

I went to Zack's school to pick him up. He was waiting for me and STILL talking to that girl! What's her freaking problem? Zack came into the car and put on his seatbelt.

'Who was that girl?' I asked, going on the highway.

'What's it to you?' he asked, grumpily.

'Zack, come on! I just wanna know what her name is and what she was doing?' I asked again.

'Her name's Alana. She had asked me a week ago if I wanted to go to the prom with her, but I denied, saying that I already have a date, you. But now that you don't love me anymore, she asked me again and I accepted. She has a MASSIVE crush on me.'' He smiled, leaning back on the seat.

'She's not the only one.' I muttered, driving into the garage.

'What?' he said, taking his seatbelt off.

'Nothing' I said, getting out of the car.

---

I gave Zack his lunch and he went upstairs.

I went to my room, thinking of that Alana girl. She looked like I had seen her somewhere. I went to my bookshelf to check my yearbooks.

When I first joined high school, Alana Austen, cheerleader. Sophomore year, Alana Austen, Goth girl. Junior year, Alana Austen, nerd. And finally, senior year, Alana Austen, pretty committee.

Alana made different personalities every year.

Why? I have no clue. But I do remember during senior year she was the one who hated me. SHE'S the one who told Barbie the plan! And SHE'S the one who asked Zack to the prom! I have to stop him before he gets hurt!!!

------

(At home, prom night)

I helped Zack put on what he calls 'monkey suit'. He had spiked his hair and he put on black converse. He was holding the box with the pink corsage in it. I started getting a little sad, dumping Zack like that. He looked like a prince. He went downstairs where Miranda and Dad were standing with a camera. They took a picture of Zack and told me when she went to pick up Alana, take a picture of them both. Zack called Alana and told her that he's coming. I reached Alana's house and she looked like a princess. I took a picture of Zack putting the corsage on her, and both of them together. We drove to the prom and I told Zack I will pick them both up by 11. Now gotta go home and get dressed.

--------

Sorry I hadn't uploaded this in a long time. I am very busy and get less time on the computer!

I hope you enjoy!

XOXO