Heaven Awakening Part 9

Chapter 9:

Zack's POV:

I actually don't like Alana. I am still in love with Nikita. She's just so beautiful. With the brown eyes, blonde brown hair and cute smile. I should forget about her, i should like Alana now. She LOVES me.

'Zack, i wanna dance.' Alana said, putting her coke down. The song 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz. That is my favorite song.

'OK, come on.' i said, holding her hand and going on the dance floor. Alana was dancing like she had never cared to dance. It was funny.

Then i saw the most beautiful girl i have seen. More prettier than Alana and Nikita.

----

(Nikita's POV)

I came to the dance alone. Thank God. I was wearing a long white dress, a purple belt and black heels with a big black clutch. I saw Zack looking at me. I was smiling on the inside. I went too the snacks area and drank some Coke and ate some chips. All the boys were looking at me and started lining up for a dance. I had to dance with all of them. Zack was in the line.

'Hi, is your name Zack Mitchell?' i asked, going on the dance floor with him.

'Yes it is. What is your name?' he asked, smiling.

'My name is Nicola Janica Micthella. I am from Italy. My stepbrother invited me to the dance. He got sick ,so i came.' i said, relieved.

'Oh, what's your brother's name?' he asked, spinning me around.

'Umm. .. Zackinitomononomo. But we call him Zackini.' i smiled. I am the worst liar ever! He's so gonna find out!

'Oh good.I have to say something. Even though i saw you for the first time, i really think i know you. So i lov-' Zack got interuppted by some guy.

'Alana collapsed, Zack.' he said, pulling Zack.

'What? Ok i am coming. Just a minute.' he said to me.

Zack took Alana home while i had to run back to the car and go home before him. I had reached seconds before him. I changed into my Pj's and sat on my bed, reading a magazine. Zack had come into my room, holding Alana in his arms.

'Alana just collapsed at the party.I forgot to call you so i took a taxi. Make some room.' Zack said, putting her down.

I called the doctor to come over and he checked Alana. He said that she was pregnant. PREGNANT!?

'Alana, you are pregnant?' Zack asked when she got up.

'Yes, with my ex boyfriend's baby. He abused for you-know-what reasons. I left him last year after i caught him sleeping with another girl. I am a 18 year old, pregnant and single. I really liked you, so i decided to take a chance. Then i suddenly collapsed. I am so sorry i made you go through this. You too Nikita, by making that plan of Barbie and Josh thing i am so sorry.' she said, hugging me and Zack.

Wow she wasn't as bad as she looked.

-----

So you like it? Hate it?

Comment and i will change it.

VVote please!

XOXO