Heaven Awakening Part 3

Chapter 3:

'Nikita! I am home! Are you studying?' mother called, closing the front door. Oh shit! I went under the blanket and pretended to sleep.

'NIKITA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING! I TOLD YOU BEFORE I LEFT THAT YOU SHOULD STUDY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY! YOU WASTED A WHOLE DAY OF STUDYING! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR 1 WEEK!GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DO NOT COME OUT!' mother screamed, taking the blanket off me.

'Ok, mother. Relax, go to your relaxation room and go to sleep.' i said, pushing her upstairs. i didn't want her to see the mess i made.\

' OK, but clean the mess up!' she said, going to her relaxation room< Her bedroom.>

'Fine!' i said, picking up the snacks.

Mother is so unfair!

------------

< The next day.>

Hey, so mother is gone to work and Josh came back from Canada, so i decided to go to Josh's house.

I called him and he said, 'OK, but come by 3:00'

During that period of time, it was 12:00 when i called him, i studied University- level math and English, ordered taco bell, and by the time it was 3:00, i went to Josh's house. I was very excited.

I knocked on the door. Josh's dad, Ivan Sumber, opened the door. Josh goes to both of his parents' houses whenever he wants.

'Hello, Nikita, are you to see Josh? I will call him down.' Ivan said, closing the door.

' It's ok, Ivan. I will go to his room.' I said, running upstairs.

'Nikita! UH OH!' Ivan said.

' Hey Jos-' I stopped when I saw Josh kissing Barbie Stewart, the Angelina Jolie wanna- be. With the poofy hair, cat like eyes and pouty lips. YUCK!

Josh saw me at the doorway and i ran down. 'Nikita! Wait! It's not what it looks like!'

' Joshie, we weren't done honey flakes!' Barbie called.

-----------

What's gonna happen next? Find out in Chapter 4. Sorry to cut it down gotta go to school. Bye! p;s Remember to vote, tell your friends and comment.