Chapter 7

"You know Angel, I really like you".

--------------

You stared at him, a smile and blush slowly forming on your face. "I like you too, Hawks" you said, smiling at him. You then felt his hand slowly touch your face. "Let me look at that pretty face, and it's Kiego" he said, as you just stared at him blushing. "Y/n, my name is Y/n" you then said, turning your body to face him. "Y/n, I like that" he said. The way he said your name gave you butterflies. You guys then sat in silence, just looking at each other until Hawks started laughing. "Man you have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you" he said leaning closer to you so your faces were inches away. You just stared at him, too flustered to say any words. He then leaned forward, resting his forehead on your shoulder catching you off guard. "You ok.." you finally said as he just hummed in response. Neither of you were focused on the movie anymore as you both sat comfortably. He then raised his head, as you both made eye contact with each other. He smiled and sat up, grabbing a blanket as he threw it over the both of you as he then wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close.

The movie was over by now and you sat comfortably next to Kiego as his hand gently brushed against your arm. You started feeling sleepy as you rested your head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

Kiegos Pov-

I heard Y/n's breath soften as I looked down to see she had fallen asleep. I gently picked her up, heading to my guest room and gently laying her down in the bed. She slept peacefully and I gave her a little kiss on the forehead, before closing the door to head to bed myself.

The next morning-

You pov-

You slowly woke up in an unfamiliar bed as you started looking around to recognize Kiegos guest room. 'I must have fallen asleep last night' you thought as you rubbed the sleepiness from your eyes. You gently got out of the bed, giving your wings a quick stretch and made your way to the door. You quietly walked out to the kitchen to see it was about eight in the morning. Today was a scheduled day off for the both of you so it was nice to get to sleep in just a little bit. You went to his fridge and started looking for something to make for breakfast. You saw some bacon, eggs, and some pancake mix in a cupboard. You started heating up a pan and skillet to start cooking everything. As you were flipping the pancakes you felt something fall on your head and looked up to see a familiar red feather. You then felt arms wrap around you. "Good morning" Kiego said sleepily as you continued to flip pancakes with a blush on your cheeks. "Good morning Kiego" you said flustered. He then let go, taking a seat at the counter as you finished the pancakes.

You guys both ate and talked about what you guys were gonna do today. "Wanna go to the mall?" Kiego asked as you took the plates and started cleaning up. "Sure, we will have to stop by my house so I can feed Hiro and change" you said as you put the dishes in the dishwasher. He nodded, standing up as he then took your hand and led you to the couch. You sat down next to him confused, as he then laid his head down on your lap. "You ok?" you said, looking down at him softly. "Yeah, you just feel nice to lay on" he said, smirking. You playfully flicked him in the forehead as he sat up rubbing it. You giggled, standing up and headed to the guest bedroom. You got your dress and heels together from the night before, as Kiego just watched you from the doorway. "Ready to go to my house?" you said as you walked past him to the living room. "Yeah, just let me change first" he said, running to his room. You sat patiently on the couch, scrolling through your phone.

You guys made it to your house to be met with a very angry Hiro. "I'm sorry Hiro, I fell asleep last night" you said as you picked him up and headed to the kitchen. You gave him some food, and headed to your room to change. You put on some black jeans with holes in the knees, and a (f/c) shirt. You brushed your teeth and brushed out your hair, and headed back to the living room to find Kiego playing with Hiro. "Ready?" you asked as you grabbed your purse. He nodded, standing up as he followed you to the door.

--------------

You guys made it to the mall, and Kiego decided to hold your hand. As you guys started heading to the first store, a group of girls came running up to Kiego. They all started fanning over him, yet he didn't let go of your hand. "Oh my gosh, he's holding Angel's hand" you heard a girl say as they all started questioning you guys. "Are you guys together?" they all started asking, gathering more people's attention. "Maybe we should have gone to a less popular one" Kiego whispered to you, making you laugh a bit. "Excuse me and my girlfriend here as we are trying to stop" Kiego said as he smirked and started walking, pulling you along. "Girlfriend?" you asked flustered. "Oh do you not want to?" kiego asked, turning to look at you. "Oh, no I'll be your girlfriend" you said, looking down at the ground as you could feel your face heating up. "Yay!" he said, lifting your chin up and smiling at you. You smiled back and laughed as you guys kept walking.

It was around lunch time now as you guys went to the food court to grab something to eat. You sat down at a table as Kiego went to grab some food for the both of you. You scrolled through your phone, already seeing all the news of you guys being together which made you laugh at everyone freaking out about it. All of a sudden you then felt a burning sensation happen to some of your feathers. You turned around to see no one but little blue flames on your wings. You quickly tried to put them out, tears starting to form at the corner of your eyes. You activated your quirk to try and lessen the burning sensation as you finally got the flames to go out. "You ok?" you heard a familiar voice say, as you turned to see Kiego carrying some food. He set it down, sitting down next to you as he then saw some of your burnt feathers. You deactivated your quirk, as you slowly started to grab the feathers that were burnt and pull them off your wings. "All of a sudden I felt a burning sensation and turned to see nothing but blue flames on some of my feathers" you said, as you grabbed the final one. You looked at Kiego who had a face of horror and anger. "Everything ok..?" you asked, looking at him concerned. Without saying anything, he grabbed your hand and led you out of the mall.

He took you back to your house, continuing to not say anything until you guys got inside. You then heard him curse under his breath as he looked around to see if anyone had followed you guys. "Kiego I swear if you don't tell me what's going on" you said, starting to get irritated. "Those blue flames belong to a villain named Dabi, one of the lead members of the League of Villains. He was the one that burned me" he said walking over to you. You looked at him shocked and confused, and as you went to speak he cut you off saying, "Move in with me Y/n".