|A/N| You Guys

Well hi. I guess I just wanted to apologize first. I hate Wattpad, not the people who use it but the app itself. I write on google docs, copy, and then paste it to the website I usually use to post, which is quotev. I've never had an issue there. Here, there's a plagiarism block that keeps me from pasting more than a paragraph, unless I exit the app, close it, and then I'm able to paste another paragraph before repeating the process. It's tedious, but recently I found out that if I go to the website and then use the desktop format it lets me copy paste anything and everything. So I'm sorry my updates have been sporadic, I'll try and do that less now that both stories are at the same point. I don't want to continue neglecting you guys.

   Especially since I plan on introducing two of my own characters and I wanted to let you guys know that if you don't like them I can totally redo the chapter without them and we can move on. I've always found oc inserts irritating, usually because the author treats them like a second main character. It takes away from the enjoyment of an x reader. So of course, they're just going to be treated like even more love interests. None of you are obligated to like them, I'll link their photos as I introduce them since you and me both know I'm bad at character descriptions. It's probably why I write fanfiction instead of original novels.

   That's really all I wanted to say BUT I should mention that this is supposed to be inclusive, so if I've ever written a detail about the reader that excludes someone, (ie wrote abt his skin or hair color, his hair texture, his height, ect.) feel free to call me out. I'd like to think I'm good at keeping things vague but no one's perfect.

   I'm really appreciative that you guys on here like my story as much as my quotev audience. I'm working on the next chapter now, hopefully it'll be posted tonight so I won't have to worry abt posting it while I'm on vacation. If any of you have a character you want to see featured I'm 100% cool with taking requests so dw abt it.