|A/N| See You Again Soon

I'm announcing a, (hopefully only), six month hiatus. I'm officially marking this book as completed, and once those six months pass I plan on beginning and uploading a sequel. It'll be based on the events immediately after this first book, no flash forwards, no major timeskips. This book ends with our M/c, you, entering the next stage of his life under new circumstances, and the beginning of the sequel will pick up right where I left off in Fresh Start.

That's the announcement, straight to the point. Past this I'm gonna elaborate just a little, if you don't care that is completely fine. I totally get it, thank you so much for reading. I'll see you when I update this book again to announce the release of the sequel.

You guys have been great to write for, you're all hilarious, I have screenshots of all the comments that made me laugh and it's killing my storage space. I'm excited to start the sequel, to show you guys the things I've been planning since chapter one, but after everything that's happened I feel like I need to end it here and start again somewhere else.

Something bad happened almost immediately after each of my last three uploads. I don't consider myself superstitious or paranoid but after those three extremely unfortunate events I just think it might be time to give myself a break and come back to something new. Or, well, Newish, it's a sequel not a completely different project. The final incident was really, really bad as I ended up losing someone extremely close to me, so I'm sure you all can understand why I'd take my time with this decision.

I feel like I've accidentally portrayed myself as someone who's only ever affected by the absolutely worst case scenario, and I want to reassure you guys that I'm fine. I have a support group. I'm not always faced with unfortunate circumstances, I just happen to only consider them worth talking about when they affect my writing or my uploads. You guys were really nice about the abrupt little announcements and I'll always look back on it and feel incredibly grateful.

I really appreciate all of you for being patient. This only started because I wanted to impress the person I was interested in at the time, and it's really grown into something I can say I'm just a little bit proud of. I explored a lot with the style of writing I felt most comfortable with, and I surprisingly didn't receive any flack for it. You've all been great to me, so I'm sorry I'm not as engaging as I wish I was. I'd like to respond to comments and messages more from this moment on.

I have a Creepypasta/Horror Tumblr blog I post to occasionally. I'm hoping to use it more, and if anyone wants to follow it for any reason I'll have it linked at the very end of this chapter.

   I'm sorry to those of you I falsely promised more chapters to, it was before the straw that broke the camel's back and it was a really unsuspecting straw. I couldn't have guessed anything that happened would end up actually happening, you know? Either way, I'm sorry, I just hope the prospect of a sequel coming out is enough to make up for it.

https://www.tumblr.com/platformchewer