1st IMPRESSION IS BEST IMPRESSION?

"Amazing!" Shaurya exclaimed. Being an art lover, he was often spotted in museums and art galleries.

Shaurya a language tutor in a coaching centre was applauded for his patience and teaching skills. He would spend his leisure time exploring the city.

He was in a art gallery keenly noticing the paintings, the afternoon.

"May I know who is the artist?" He asked the manager.

"Thank you!" Anokhi smiled. She was too engrossed on her new art work,  that her white apron was fully stained.

"Glad to meet you! You seem quite talanted

"Glad to meet you! You seem quite talanted. What else do you make other than abstract paintings?" He asked.

"Oil Painting. ...
Pencil Sketch. ...
Watercolor Painting. ...
Color pencil sketch. ...
Charcoal Drawing. ...
Spray Painting..." Anokhi said, wondering he gonna ever buy any or just leave after enquiring  like others. It was  probably nth time, she was answering the same questions, but with different patience levels. It had become her routine, and she was annoyed as hell.

"But....you must be little aware of yourself. Look at you! How untidy! It creates a mixed impression too." He added.

Though Anokhi wasn't saying anything, deep inside she wondered why was he just speaking about it, when nobody asked for.

"Well, it's a small art gallery. Only a few visit, many don't actually buy anything. You should look for renowned exhibitions too." He continued.

"What the heck!" Anokhi thought. She was stressed out about working on her next painting quickly and leave. She already wasted good time, answering the same.

"BTW, where are your other sketches?" He asked.

"You bought anything?" She asked faking a smile.

"Ye..ah! I just bought your painting." He paused wondering what she meant.

"Great! See you in next exhibition hopefully!" She indirectly asked him to shut his mouth.

Shaurya looked around to assure nobody noticed them.